Decca Heggie

Been watching some you tube vid's on Decca, seems handy / durable. What's

the scoop on him?

Any fights coming up?

How would he match up against the yank, Gunn?

i like decca, I think him n gunn would make a good fight, or even against davy joyce

Gunn just got beat by Roy Jones Junior of all people, that's how bad Gunn is hahaha.

There is a gulf in class between pro boxers and street fighters even more so fighting a boxer at his discipline. I'm sure they were trying to make a fight between Jimmy Sweeney and Bobby Gunn,that would be an interesting fight .

• Like 1

There is a gulf in class between pro boxers and street fighters even more so fighting a boxer at his discipline. I'm sure they were trying to make a fight between Jimmy Sweeney and Bobby Gunn,that would be an interesting fight .

Roy Jones is absolutely dreadful nowadays, even the likes of King, Katchum, Socks would knock him out is chin his that shocking. I still can't believe they allow him to box.

Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

Roy Jones is absolutely dreadful nowadays, even the likes of King, Katchum, Socks would knock him out is chin is that shocking. I still can't believe they allow him to box.

That is true,he just can't stop competing,even commentating isn't enough he has to be competing to satisfy himself. Still the best most skillful boxer of my generation. I just wish he had retired after he beat Ruiz like he was told to,fighting on now is just spoiling his legacy.

• Like 1

Roy Jones is absolutely dreadful nowadays, even the likes of King, Katchum, Socks would knock him out is chin is that shocking. I still can't believe they allow him to box.

That is true,he just can't stop competing,even commentating isn't enough he has to be competing to satisfy himself. Still the best most skillful boxer of my generation. I just wish he had retired after he beat Ruiz like he was told to,fighting on now is just spoiling his legacy.

I think he's always said if it wasn't for the DQ loss he wrongly suffered against Montell Griffin he would have gone out at the top, he was very angry for that blemish on his record. Like you said if he'd had retired after Ruiz he would hav3 arguably been called the greatest of all time. Going back down to LHW killed him and his legacy for that matter.

Dogman85

Yes I seen the interview with Jones when he said had they not took his unbeaten record against Griffin he would have made sure he retired unbeaten. He was told off sports scientists,trainers etc and other advisors that if he fought at Heavyweight against Ruiz if he lost the weight and moved back down in weight his body would never be the same again,he never listened and the rest is history. His record is unreal the top fighters and other Champions he beat In the different weight classes.

• Like 1

i think gunn would beat decca,,,gunns hand speed is greater,,,it took decca a few mins to get rid of that bulldog fella,,,who is very poor..

ive watched the jones fight with gunn,,,difrent game in the ring with gloves,,,it pretty much goes the distance...

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

any of yas remember when enzo fought gunn? feck me gun was giving it the biggun with all the war stories, enzo hit him that much and at such speed he thought he took a hiding of 6 people

Yep and Enzo put Jones to sleep, that's how badly he has slipped.