Lampers Smashing The Rabbits

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's many a man happy to catch five..Then there's men who are lucky anoth to get the bigger bags..It's no competition..Numbers are good no doubt..But it's not the be all ..Enjoy ya sport.be in big

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get o

That ron Jeremy in that pic with rabbits?

Posted Images

The two young lads are keen and travel to put good numbers away ,I enjoy their posts ,they also post on here ,be a shame if they think twice about posting because of shit caused by Mickys silly post .

Silly post in this section of the forum .... NEVER.

Whats stopping anybody from getting out doing it ?. I rember getting told i had to see this dvd these guys where catching rabbits by the truck load what it didn't say there was a bus load of them and they averaged about 6 rabbits each AS said if folk are impressed by numbers why arent they out doing it anybody can put the time , milage in and hit numbers but do you want a social life ?.

• Like 2

:hmm:I've met a few lads off the Net that are catching up the coneys,...they are all nice enough guys,..keen on their sport,. and in the modern vernacular, 'Mad for it'.. :laugh:

Like many other Veteran hunters,...I was just the same,....no different.. :thumbs:

Truth is, in many of these out of the way areas,..where rabbits are in abundance,..the word is now out and like everything else in life,..it is frequently, a 'dog eat dog' world,..and if you don't take your share, some other fecker definitely will,...so,..lads often, go out of there way, to harvest the shushis and bag up at every opportunity...This is a fact of life,...if it bothers anyone and makes them feel envious or inadequate,.their best and surest remedy, is to get out there..unleash their jukels,... and give it a go...

Personally,..I think it is beneficial for all men to have, at least one good, memorable day or night out in their lives...

They need to hunt and kill the game in quantity,..to realize, that it ain't Rocket Science,..just good craic..and maybe,.when they carry the quarry off the hills, they can get it out of their system...and move on...

With young lurchers (and young humans),.it pays to put catch-able quarry in front of them,.it calms matters down and mentally sorts their heads out. :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 4

The two young lads are keen and travel to put good numbers away ,I enjoy their posts ,they also post on here ,be a shame if they think twice about posting because of shit caused by Mickys silly post .

they don't post on here because of the moderators