Lampers Smashing The Rabbits

must be gods micky catching a few rabbits . Are they your idols

Yes mate , they walk on water , a good trick to pull off when you are carrying a load of rabbits.

lol your funny micky. the only water they would walk on with a offer like that is the tears from there eyes :laugh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's many a man happy to catch five..Then there's men who are lucky anoth to get the bigger bags..It's no competition..Numbers are good no doubt..But it's not the be all ..Enjoy ya sport.be in big

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get o

That ron Jeremy in that pic with rabbits?

Posted Images

And yet here you are, fascinated by summat ye call easy haha told ye before, get yaself a dog, or even grab ye traps an head up here, you wont need anymore tales of nights out from your heros on smoochers, ill even show you the good spots hahahaha

Is that all yer got Ketchup ....is that all yer got

• Like 1

Haha no but rest away at back of the shed, why wont it do?? Haha

Dont make me go get my good stuff micky, dont make me do it haha

Nothing much good in Jockland , we have used the oil so its time to put the wall back and cut you Rob Roys free

• Like 1

Nothing much good in Jockland , we have used the oil so its time to put the wall back and cut you Rob Roys free
is that right lol

post-71205-0-29224800-1487694551.jpg

• Like 6

That's why im here in dales now, takin your rabbits haha

Not my rabbits ,you have them , there are a couple of lads off moochers going up tonight keep your eyes open for them .....they may give you a few.

Those boys are knocking some rabbits over up in the Dales their at it day and night and catching fantastic bags . There should be a competition between THL and Moochers , say five dogs off THL versus one from MOOCHERS and being sporting lads i am sure they would give the THL a twenty rabbit start.

I'd be up for that Micky, I have the one concern though, not sure my dog's hard enough to smash a rabbit.

• Like 3