Badger Digging With Terriers Book

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think it's controversial either. It's just a down to earth book about how Badger Digging was carried out humanely and decently with no frills, despite what the Antis and suchlike try to have u

u don't have to explain yourself. You're a good un.

The Badger book is a fantastic piece of work IMO. I always find with DHs books that he looks at things from a different view point to most people and it really gets you thinking once you've put the bo

Posted Images

Google "Badger baiting with terriers" scroll down to the one "Angle books has for sale" press the additional information and it is there. If the printer is there dillydog the same as moles picture it is a 1st edition mate!

F**k should have said"Badger Digging with Terriers" sorry lads slip of the tongue. Cheers Mole

lmao...I defo had my suspicions...now there confirmed..... terriermen would never have that slip of the tounge...infact the only I ever hear terrier workers saying them 2 words in the same sentence is when there trying to defend terrier work to the ANTIS

.lol must have thought he was updating his LACS email .

Google "Badger baiting with terriers" scroll down to the one "Angle books has for sale" press the additional information and it is there. If the printer is there dillydog the same as moles picture it is a 1st edition mate!

F**k should have said"Badger Digging with Terriers" sorry lads slip of the tongue. Cheers Mole

lmao...I defo had my suspicions...now there confirmed..... terriermen would never have that slip of the tounge...infact the only I ever hear terrier workers saying them 2 words in the same sentence is when there trying to defend terrier work to the ANTIS

.lol must have thought he was updating his LACS email .

Double bluff comes to mind!!!!!

Cheers Pabs appreciate that mate! I take great exception to being called an anti "stop end" and have been hunting a lt longer than a lot of lads on here! If Woods who I believe has some of the best black dogs I have seen and has won at our shows can verify which hunt I follow. There is an open invitation to Walshie who only lives up the road from me to come out with me anytime, we are hunting this Saturday and Sunday. Anti and Paedo are two of the names I detest, I just wish I was closer to you "stop end"

• Like 2

Cheers Pabs appreciate that mate! I take great exception to being called an anti "stop end" and have been hunting a lt longer than a lot of lads on here! If Woods who I believe has some of the best black dogs I have seen and has won at our shows can verify which hunt I follow. There is an open invitation to Walshie who only lives up the road from me to come out with me anytime, we are hunting this Saturday and Sunday. Anti and Paedo are two of the names I detest, I just wish I was closer to you "stop end"

Never know we might bump into one another I'm in your neck of the woods mate