Turned Into A Good Day

yep sur looked a good day. those dogs are on fire mate scooping alot of those bunnies up before they have chance to get going. well done to the whole team. you using hobs or jills trev?

The whippet got dog of the day yesterday mate she marked ever set and caught most of the rabbits. I said last week I like to use hobs this time of year but like I said it was more of a mooch to show my face yesterday so I just worked a jill which is not right in the head and will bite me any chance she gets lol but she showed me yesterday that she can shift them, bolting ever rabbit apart from one that I had to dig and that looked like it had been dragged down the M1 on its back she give it that much stick .

• Like 2

ive said to you before trev when the time comes i wouldnt mind a pair of whippets for general mooching but thats a good while away for me all being well. i like to see the little dogs work. i watched a hare get run the once by a 17 and 19 inch whippet and what a course it was the 2 little dogs won in the end but by f**k they had to work for it.

• Like 1