just looking for a good home for this bitch

I CAN NOT BREAK HER TO DEER

tried everything so its not fair on her good rabbiter as i only work rabbit

no problems with her every place i go i have deer so its not fair for the bitch always on lead

3 years old no injury's quiet in kennels great with other dogs

saluki x whippet whippet x beddy 21 inchs iam in essex

BUT IT MUST BE A GOOD HOME

THANKS

• Like 7

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell you what fella you crack on all I was doing was trying to help you so you didn't have to get rid of your dog but clearly your the type of person that knows everything and doesn't need any suggest

It sounds all well and good but to risk getting your dogs took and all the agg that goes with it dont warrant it in my book , used to love seeing them about 10yr ago but a days ferreting or just a wal

just looking for a good home for this bitch   I CAN NOT BREAK HER TO DEER   tried everything so its not fair on her good rabbiter as i only work rabbit   no problems with her every place i go i

as said tried everything carnt run her with one on all the time smashes under her chin when rabbiting

A lad I know has the same problem and uses a shock collar and it works perfectly ... if it's bumping her chin then tighten the strap job done .......

• Like 1

as said tried everything carnt run her with one on all the time smashes under her chin when rabbiting

A lad I know has the same problem and uses a shock collar and it works perfectly ... if it's bumping her chin then tighten the strap job done .......

we love a expert we must be thick :thumbs:

• Like 4

we love a expert we must be thick :thumbs:

Tell you what fella you crack on all I was doing was trying to help you so you didn't have to get rid of your dog but clearly your the type of person that knows everything and doesn't need any suggestions from anybody else ... I hope the dog gets a decent home with somebody that can tighten a collar .......

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Would be interested to hear what you have tried and methods. I enjoy training threads even unintentional ones :)

Have you marched it past fresh road kill and given it a tingle etc ?

as said not fair on bitch :thumbs: and ken everything sometimes means everything

• Like 1