Sign in to follow this  
Blueboybilly

What Quad Should I Buy?

Hi,

I'm in the market for a quad. Going to use it for getting around the undulating countryside while helping the Gamekeeper on my local shoot and also for pulling a trailer with to help my bother clearing logs out of his woods. I want it to be able to good on road but my main focus would be off road!

Can anyone suggest a Quad? I have £5000

For that money you will get a fairly new road registered big Honda, I got a 1 yr old Honda 500cc for the same money, it pulls my plant trailer loaded across fields ! Boy it has some grunt and will do 40 plus on the road, may not sound fast but when your sat on it..........

Iv had Honda since iv been into quads and since buying my first suzuki two years ago I'd never go back to Honda. Suzuki king quad 500 or 750.....

Iv had Honda since iv been into quads and since buying my first suzuki two years ago I'd never go back to Honda. Suzuki king quad 500 or 750.....

I take it that they are good off road? Are they fast?

Plenty of grubtw in the 500 I'd say they'd do 65....750 is so.easy servious power and brilliant for pulling weight.

kvf 750,got elec 2wd,4wd,diff lock,towing elecs,powerfull winch can pull serious trees around.on the road it will shift.or yamaha 660.

Had one of them felt like I was driving a motorbike and is loud as feck. Sold it straight away and bought the 500

Definitely Suzuki kingquad. Had em for a few years and they re really reliable , better ride than the Honda and as stated plenty of power. The 450 is hard to get now but a good bike