Rip Ginger French

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a shame ,a good Old larger than life character gone ,there will be some outrageous stories told at his wake ,R.I.P. Ginger

got to say i liked him,,,i had the plesure of coursing with him out on the fens,,and was often stood next to him with our stalls at shows,,,he had some funny storys ,,real old character..

like him or not another character gone rest in peace Len.

RIP

I remember a mate of mine bought a red dog and a black bitch of him saluki greyhounds . We was about 18 at the time my mate gave give what I thought was a fortune at the time about £450 for the pair lol.

We took them out they both caught two out of three both dogs caught on a regular basis .

• Like 2

i only mentioned him the other day on a post. a man i know lived in lambourne for yrs used go hunting with ginger and a man named chippa.they were out cousing one day back in the early 90s.gingers hound was hot on a hare and mistimed jumping a bank the dog broke its neck.ginger was in a bad state seeing the hound.Bent down pick up a piece of sod and blessed the hound their and then leaving the sod of grass on the hound.Chippa and my mate had to bit their toungue to not burst out laughing.Dose any one know if chippa is still alive.

He could spin a yarn aright i phoned him to inquire the breeding of 2 bitches i owned bred by himself he told me the breeding and said he owned a sister to them with a litter of pups on her

He also told me he was a retired vet after about 25 min on the phone he then told me that the bitches i had were stolen from his kennels and he would like them back.. lol

• 2 weeks later...