Litter Variation .....

Socks.... you want to get Mustelid to put a recent pic of his bitch pup from that same litter ..... different again

Mustelid and his bitch are up tomorrow mate to do a bit of ferreting so I will get some pictures of her then .......

Good stuff.... Hope you both have a decent day :thumbs: Up t'north for me tomorrow

Ah easy rabbit catching weekend then mate .... I had one up there last weekend ........

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A picture of my bitch cloud next to one of her litter brothers ... the variation that you can have in looks colour and size can be quite varied in a litter ..........  

Clouds sister spring .......    

Very similar to her ancestors.....

I really do like that pup Ken,I know its only looks,but shape,size and colour she ticks all the boxes..That dog pups a handsome lad too...

To be fair mate she is a good looking pup ?.. BUT Ive got to say so far she is ticking all the boxes and is pulling off some cracking catches ... her commitment is 100% ... she caught some rabbits last weekend that I would have been happy with an adult experienced dog to catch ........

• Like 1

I really do like that pup Ken,I know its only looks,but shape,size and colour she ticks all the boxes..That dog pups a handsome lad too...

To be fair mate she is a good looking pup ?.. BUT Ive got to say so far she is ticking all the boxes and is pulling off some cracking catches ... her commitment is 100% ... she caught some rabbits last weekend that I would have been happy with an adult experienced dog to catch ........

Said it before Ken,Tillys misfortunes been the making of Cloud,shes come on leaps and bounds from your posts on here....glad shes doing so well for you,fingers crossed Tilly will recover,you,ll be struggling to leave one at home lol atb Dave

Socks.... you want to get Mustelid to put a recent pic of his bitch pup from that same litter ..... different again

Mustelid and his bitch are up tomorrow mate to do a bit of ferreting so I will get some pictures of her then .......

Good stuff.... Hope you both have a decent day :thumbs: Up t'north for me tomorrow

Ah easy rabbit catching weekend then mate .... I had one up there last weekend ........

Yea... :laugh: Has you know they are piss easy up there

Nice pic of the two sisters together .... Both looking well lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

Clouds sister spring .......AB4E8EE9-FA2E-496B-B1B2-CA645A4B50EA.jpg2531D550-846B-45D2-91A4-742AAE342E01.jpg

Like the look of spring,she reminds me of the drovers dog of old racy under a decent jacket. Very nice looking bitch.

Spot on ... there's a very racy dog under that coat ......