Docking

A chainsaw or just bit them off and gave them to the kids to chew on

I loved it when my dad had a litter of pups to dock as me and my six brothers knew we were going to get the tail ends to chew on, it's making my mouth water thinking about it bring back the good auld days. Lol

I'll say it again don't try and fix something that's not broken

Feckin antis bunch of plicks lol.

• Like 2

why is it always anti's don't you understand the question, I asked the question for non antis like your selves who could come back with a probable interesting answer.like one that a old man told me he used old way by cauterizing this was done with pair large scissors heated with blow torch or small brazier cut the tail leaving two thirds long .so cauterized.you don't spell plicks its capital P Pricks matey. lol.and my mate docked my pups many moons ago.ANTIS FFS.GET A LIFE.

This is not the place for dishing out advice and drawing attention to something already under heavy Scrutiny with tales by our grandparents of hot scissors and blunt axes when some people are trying to preserve taildocking legally as an integral part of terrierwork.

• Like 1

why is it always anti's don't you understand the question, I asked the question for non antis like your selves who could come back with a probable interesting answer.like one that a old man told me he used old way by cauterizing this was done with pair large scissors heated with blow torch or small brazier cut the tail leaving two thirds long .so cauterized.you don't spell plicks its capital P Pricks matey. lol.and my mate docked my pups many moons ago.ANTIS FFS.GET A LIFE.

I'm Chinese ya fud, now go and put the poker in the fire and when it red hot shove it up your a#se my good anti friend mwah.