Russia's Hooligan Army Bbc 2

A Pringle jumper was a must at school and a Pringle turtle neck underneath at the weekend

My school uniform was Pringle jumper black grey farrahs and pods or kickers

Yeah alright.....and i suppose you wore a pair of Trimm Trabs and Lois cords for digging the garden over !......wearing a Pringle and Kickers to our school you would of been ambushed on the Monday and your drum turned over by Friday :D

gnasher,do you think that if you took a different direction work wise you might have enjoyed a career in the forces.?comeradie,conflict,fear,adreline,excitment,boys together and that sort of thing.

Being perfectly honest mate im not sure i would of had what it took.....i always loved a scrap but im not into all that dying lark im not too clever around guns as ive seen the power they can give weak people and for me " a fight " has to be about more than just how far you are willing to go it doesnt take skill power and athleticsm to shoot somebody so in that respect no id of been useless in the army as id of asked the enemy for a straightener instead :D .....beside which i dont think i could of coped with having some sergeant major type screaming and hollering at me but yes i think id of enjoyed the camaraderie and having each others back type of thing.......in a different life maybe :thumbs:

https://youtu.be/IH6O9ORqTvU Were you there that day Gnasher? Chances are you were long retired then, but some days are just hard to miss.......West Ham taking it straight to em.............

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The average Russian/Ukraine/Croat football hooligan sees the English as superstars as we were the pioneers of what 30 years later they now see as a popular pastime for young lads......hence the Englis

Leeds Gnasher, Had a real scary do at your place think it was 81-82 season, came unstuck that day, but hey it wasn't the first or last time lol.   Your place and St Andrews where the two occasions

Ye i agree with the odds things, I once saw a Scouser getting done over by 6 blokes I was gonna steam in and help but thought 6 should be enough

https://youtu.be/IH6O9ORqTvU Were you there that day Gnasher? Chances are you were long retired then, but some days are just hard to miss.......West Ham taking it straight to em.............

That was 89 if its the one i think it is no i was out of all that by then but ive heard all the stories obviously.....in all fairness the couple of pubs it shows in that clip were both virtually empty Millwall were in the Duke of Albany and a couple of others i forget the names of them now......back then it was a case of outsmarting plod on the underground they expected our lot at London Bridge station but ours were coming from all angles going on the district line and lines they wouldnt expect getting out at other stations and meeting up off the plot it all looks pathetic looking back but it seemed like fun at the time :D

Anyway, it's all old hat now......and talking about fights I always find a bit "cringey"

Like most things in life, there's violence and there's violence........the perpetrators of one in most cases would want absolutely f**k all to do with the other.

It all just came perfectly natural round our way everyone was the same it was the 3 " f,s".....fighting,football and fanny......i think it gets a bit cringeworthy when you hear blokes in their 30,s and 40,s on about running round with football firms.....most people get to an age where you realise if your that way inclined theres dough to be made out of violence so violence for the sake of it becomes more risk than reward.

• Like 5

Anyway, it's all old hat now......and talking about fights I always find a bit "cringey"

Like most things in life, there's violence and there's violence........the perpetrators of one in most cases would want absolutely f**k all to do with the other.

It all just came perfectly natural round our way everyone was the same it was the 3 " f,s".....fighting,football and fanny......i think it gets a bit cringeworthy when you hear blokes in their 30,s and 40,s on about running round with football firms.....most people get to an age where you realise if your that way inclined theres dough to be made out of violence so violence for the sake of it becomes more risk than reward.

I completely agree with that mate, it's one of reasons I don't go to pups and stopped going a long time ago.

Those grown blokes who are always half cut and looking for a bit of bother do my nut in..........no point in getting 5 years bird for the sake of some prat driving you mad, better off just not putting yourself in the situation is my opinion.

Some people just never grow up.......I'd rather earn my living.

When it's part of your work it's a different story, but as I probably don't need to tell you that's very different thing.......those blokes wouldn't want to entertain the idiot in the pub either in my experience unless push came to shove.

• Like 2

On another note, I never understood all the talk/shout/scream thing with rows.......there always seemed to be a lot of chat going on when you witnessed lads fighting.

Bit of a scuffle, few blows thrown, then more chat and repeat.......never got that at all?

I'm with you on that wilf ... all that peacock strutting and shouting and poking bollox is just nonsense ... if it's going to happen why waste your energy mouthing off and shouting ........

• Like 2

I completely agree with that mate, it's one of reasons I don't go to pups and stopped going a long time ago.

Those grown blokes who are always half cut and looking for a bit of bother do my nut in..........no point in getting 5 years bird for the sake of some prat driving you mad, better off just not putting yourself in the situation is my opinion.

Some people just never grow up.......I'd rather earn my living.

When it's part of your work it's a different story, but as I probably don't need to tell you that's very different thing.......those blokes wouldn't want to entertain the idiot in the pub either in my experience unless push came to shove.

Absolutely....dont get me wrong i aint perfect im still soppy as a sack now and again and end up in rows over what seems like nothing, i guess you can take the kid out of the estate but you cant take the estate out of the kid sometimes.....but i try not to :D

Im the same i avoid rowdy pubs or loudmouths simply because i dont react well to them.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I totally agree Nash its sad how some try to relive their youth a few of my mates used there heads and there names and invested in property etc and they make a few quid and have no money worries life is what you make it make best of what you have whatever that maybe
  • 2 weeks later...

I read about the Russians, I smiled. I'm Russian in Moscow. Now Putin is making arrests among football ultras. In Rostov came the fans of MU and it was quiet. At the 2018 championship, too, will be calm, Putin does not want loud noises.

Edited by Dss Hunting
  • Like 2