4 Figure Moles

Just finished another farm, and while i was working out his bill i quickly totted up how many moles ive caught this year and this 151 here has got me to the glorious 1000 since january the first. Not bad for about 6 weeks i reckon.

post-10515-0-18731800-1487173834.jpg

• Like 12

Just finished another farm, and while i was working out his bill i quickly totted up how many moles ive caught this year and this 151 here has got me to the glorious 1000 since january the first. Not bad for about 6 weeks i reckon.

Thats an awesome achievement Trappa well done

• Like 1

Some going that mate...how many traps are you running? I dont like to brag ,but I had 3 this morning lol atb Dave

Haha, they all count mate! Im not sure how many traps i have tbh but its a few hundred, and most are out working for me 247. Its more sheer numbers than skill, round here its crawling with moles.

• Like 1

Excellent mate ,that's some going

• 2 weeks later...

Some going that mate...how many traps are you running? I dont like to brag ,but I had 3 this morning lol atb Dave

Haha, they all count mate! Im not sure how many traps i have tbh but its a few hundred, and most are out working for me 247. Its more sheer numbers than skill, round here its crawling with moles.

Its getting harder, round my way, ,....too find 'large areas', where its 'black', with them, now ,.......(& thats not just cause, of my efforts ! :laugh: ,...It was only ever certain spots, that were really bad,....i remember),.........(they are still, widespread, enough ?,.....but not many places at all, 'polluted' with them,...if you get my drift ?)

Edited by earth-thrower