live4hunting

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't know,never lamped a bushing dog

Its all the cnuts with the nicked dogs that summer hunt coz they know they wont bump into the owners.

I think he was being sarcastic cos this is the bushing section.maybe

I run my dog on some of the finest Rabbiting land the country has to offer the places folk dream about running on and if I'm not there doing it some one else will I don't think it has had any affect on the rabbits simply because I don't take that many I shoot mainly in the summer taking the old and ill rabbits leaving the healthy and young alone my dogs are with me as often as possible simply because they love being outdoors with me, I stop ferreting when I dig to the first nest of rabbits I find , so is it summer rabbit slaughtering or clever rabbit controlling? Or also I work away so only out at weekend with my little bushing pack

Think your all f***ing wrong some of us have to hunt through the summer to keep the Permishon's they have and also keeping the farmers and keepers happy has its rewards so before you all slag off the genuine folks think about what your saying first

And there it is lol classic, we do a lot of drives for the farmers (sheep farms) and gamekeepers, and this kind of statement is bullshit, before the farmers lambing yes, maybe check the odd earth and end of the season for the game keepers after they finish the shooting and before they let the birds back out. All year round who do these people think there kidding, by time end of February's here I feel like a break I get that sick of it lol and Carnt wait to get going again September. Not doing enough in winter or maybe to cold for them!!!!

• Like 2

I run my dog on some of the finest Rabbiting land the country has to offer the places folk dream about running on and if I'm not there doing it some one else will I don't think it has had any affect on the rabbits simply because I don't take that many I shoot mainly in the summer taking the old and ill rabbits leaving the healthy and young alone my dogs are with me as often as possible simply because they love being outdoors with me, I stop ferreting when I dig to the first nest of rabbits I find , so is it summer rabbit slaughtering or clever rabbit controlling? Or also I work away so only out at weekend with my little bushing pack

There it is says it all, shoots the old and week rabbits lol they all look the same down the end of a scope Pmsl !!!!!!!

Edited by FKOF

Think your all f***ing wrong some of us have to hunt through the summer to keep the Permishon's they have and also keeping the farmers and keepers happy has its rewards so before you all slag off the genuine folks think about what your saying first

what a lot of bollox if I was a farmer and seen you moochin my land in the summer where I'd sheep permission or not your off

what a lot of bollox if I was a farmer and seen you moochin my land in the summer where I'd sheep permission or not your off

True mate most farmers don't even want you on there land when there lambing !!! We struggle this time of year for places due to this reason. You got to ask yourself are you doing a good enough job through the winter if the farmers getting problems through the summer.

• Like 2

There are undeniable benefits to be had from summertime lamping though ...you can wear your best trainees and not get them dirty ,you can say your dog has caught loads of stuff ,just don't mention the age of the stuff it caught ,you can tell the other lads your dog "absolutely smashes Fox's " and its sort of true ,you can pose for the end of day photo in your shorts and vest that way every one can see how 'ard you look with those boss tattoos ,you can injure your dog on hard rough ground in august so you don't have to turn up to any matches you made on here during the summer and you can stroll round the shows with an undeserved sense of self worth and tell everyone in the beer tent what a fukin legend you and your dog are and your in Darcy's next book

• Like 3

Last year I refused to thin the rabbits out around late July early august so fellow got onto land agent who got someone that would. I ended up sharing a part of a permission, anyway I been lucky, I think, as the lad they got was a friend of the land agents gamekeeper and now gamekeeper has left and took his buddy with him.

Dogs are to walk summer or not and over a dozen ferrets to feed anyway, I'll be showing my face once a week/fortnight on a Sunday morning from now on and not making that mistake again.

• Like 1

Whys that like shit sport so you train them sheep wind your f***ing neck in stop talking bollocks bet you don't have any Permission to go at anyway pathetic

• Like 1