Lakeland..

Some cracking views up there fuji.

It's good for the mind up in the mountains.

Away from everything.

An ruby is very lucky by the sounds of it.

I agree bud its very good for the mind being well away from the daily grind..yeah she was extremely lucky im glad i never put a foot on it or id be history lol..as lovely as the mountains can be they can be very unforgiving in the blink of an eye too!
  • Like 1

just shows the dangers involved,,imagin a bit of rain,,so your heads down,,then a bit of mist,,,,you could have easily been sliding down that ....

Aye one wrong step Tomo & all matter of shit could happen..I've had some really close shaves i tell you lol

Some cracking views up there fuji.

It's good for the mind up in the mountains.

Away from everything.

An ruby is very lucky by the sounds of it.

I agree bud its very good for the mind being well away from the daily grind..yeah she was extremely lucky im glad i never put a foot on it or id be history lol..as lovely as the mountains can be they can be very unforgiving in the blink of an eye too!
The mountains I used to walk in s.wales weren't like yours up there.

You got proper mountains lol.

Mole mounds I had lol.

Sitting behind a rock with a cuppa out of the cold wind. spotting scope in hand can't beat it.

• Like 1

Looks fresh up there, your lucky it was the little dog on ice,as the weight of the big ones could of been enough to send it over

Without a doubt Baz had it been Mario he'd of been dead for sure..I hate that bloody ice bollox,I don't know why I go up the fells when it's about,last year over Kirkstone Pass I had to slide down about 40 yards of sheet ice on my arse lol,talk about needing clean underwear lol..

• Like 2

The young fella looks good, especially for filling the freezer, or the game dealers, and the wee pom, imagine if you could put her heart into another running dog,

A world beater,

Cheers Ian,young dog is still very immature I think he's going to need the summer on his back before I know exactly what I've been feeding? He's 18 months old on this upcoming Saturday & has had a fair quota of gear but the dog needs time imo..The Pom will be 11 in a few months but she's still as active as ever & from what I've read about Poms 10-11 years seems about as long as they last but we will just keep on marching & she will no doubt let me know when she's had enough,she's seen all matter of gear on the ground & ain't shy of having a chomp lol..Being honest I will miss having her around come the day she goes across the rainbow bridge to doggy heaven,will be like losing an arm as where I go she goes, that's just how we roll in life lol..& thanks everyone else for your kind posts & likes they are much appreciated ?

• Like 3