Valentine's Day ?

get a job on the doors ray,,you will pick somthing up,,,lol.....old fella i work with ,well oder than me, :D ,hes 65 ,,looks a bit like you ray,,tuff old b*****d he is,,lost his wife last summer,,,hes just started seeing this devorsed 40 somthing woman,,,tell you shes very fit good looking woman...

i be careful what i write here lol make sure my wife gone out lol , but last week a woman prob about in her 40s slim and not bad looking , was walkin down this path in the wood i use, she got had young collie with her. the path was very muddy and the gate that goes across it , had fell at a angle across the path, she couldn't move the gate. so i went up thinking be careful old lad in my mind, me backs fooked as it is lol. well god knows how but i lifted the gate out of the mud, which had been stuck fast, i dragged it to the side of the edge . she said thank very much, you must be strong as that was heavy , i thought yeh strong in the arm weak in the head haha i told her my age she said bloody hell , i thought you was mid 50s , i said prob messing about with lurchers and that bloody big lump Buck over there kept me quite fit. she got a partner and a lad 14 , she give big nice smile patted my shoulder , nothing happened but nice see a good looking smile , as norm they never give you the time of the day, well me then . :D

Tha shud have rattled her ovaries......

haha it did cross me mind lol, but you never know what around the corner as they say ,

post-84239-0-55173400-1487090025.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i just got in there from work,sez to the wife right ime off down pub..get your coat on.ooh she sez am i going.i sez no ime turning the heating off while ime gone.

Jesus Christ !!.......its like reading the diary of Peter Sutcliffe ! Lol

Rhohipnol Ray and his victim of the day ! Lol

Posted Images

get a job on the doors ray,,you will pick somthing up,,,lol.....old fella i work with ,well oder than me, :D ,hes 65 ,,looks a bit like you ray,,tuff old b*****d he is,,lost his wife last summer,,,hes just started seeing this devorsed 40 somthing woman,,,tell you shes very fit good looking woman...

i be careful what i write here lol make sure my wife gone out lol , but last week a woman prob about in her 40s slim and not bad looking , was walkin down this path in the wood i use, she got had young collie with her. the path was very muddy and the gate that goes across it , had fell at a angle across the path, she couldn't move the gate. so i went up thinking be careful old lad in my mind, me backs fooked as it is lol. well god knows how but i lifted the gate out of the mud, which had been stuck fast, i dragged it to the side of the edge . she said thank very much, you must be strong as that was heavy , i thought yeh strong in the arm weak in the head haha i told her my age she said bloody hell , i thought you was mid 50s , i said prob messing about with lurchers and that bloody big lump Buck over there kept me quite fit. she got a partner and a lad 14 , she give big nice smile patted my shoulder , nothing happened but nice see a good looking smile , as norm they never give you the time of the day, well me then . :D

haha it did cross me mind lol, but you never know what around the corner as they say ,

Kinell Ray, all that from a smile lol, go and knock one out ffs :D

Cheers, D.

bloody hell dave lol , dont worry she in my little love book 1st page :D

• Like 8

Cheers, D.

Theres only the one page, as they are all stuck together

Cheers, D.

Absolutely hillarious . . In all serious Ray u only live once so next time you get her in conversation ask her how does she like her eggs in the morning . . Fertilised or Un-Fertilised ;)

You miserable bunch of tight gits....

It's one day! A bunch of flowers and a card cost next to nothing, get the flowers from the supermarket if your hard up!

Women like all that pointless bollocks so make an effort now and reap the rewards later!!

• Like 1