Anybody own a catty from them? Wanting to order one but wanted some opinions first

I know I will get slagged for saying it but proshot do make a few of his more popular models and you will get it in 24hrs were as bill makes them to order and they will take a while to get to you plus you may get hit for import tax, unless you can get him to mark the box as a gift, I have a hathcock target sniper from proshot and its sound only thing I think bills come banded up were as the proshot only send the fork,

He's started mass producing according to the other forum...injection molds I think. I'm sure I've seen your username on the slingshot forum...or am I mistaken lol

yes that's me I pop in for a look now and then, I think they are a bit further forward in the states regarding the whole slingshot scene than we are though we are catching up fast, people like blue skeen and ruffus hussey were the reason we are were we are today I think and some of the lads on YouTube now are taking it to another level, I guess the Internet is to thank for things like that, if your on the slingshot forum you can ask bill on there what's the delivery time going to be, he's very honest just a victim of his own success some times I think, have never heard anyone say a bad word about the man, what model you after I quite fancy the scorpion myself,

I like the look of the topshot..I've thought about ordering from him in the past but as you said the waiting times were a bit crazy but now he's started his new venture I'm seriously considering it. Just wanted to get opinions from some UK lads first. I've ordered a few of his designs through proshot before and was highly impressed

Edited by daveee88

I like the look of the topshot..I've thought about ordering from him in the past but as you said the waiting times were a bit crazy but now he's started his new venture I'm seriously considering it. Just wanted to get opinions from some UK lads first. I've ordered a few of his designs through proshot before and was highly impressed

I know what you mean, he is the man and it would be nice to own an original made by him, I,m probably going to order myself a scorpion from him in the not to distant future and as I already have more catty,s than enough I am prepared to wait if I have to
  • 1 month later...

I'm getting back into t his after a 40 year break :angel: has anyone a link to Bill's place please? I might as well start with the best.....

http://www.pocketpredator.com/

There ya go mate...he's based in the US so if you do order from him you may be in for a bit of a wait. If you want something delivered a bit quicker then I'd order from a UK seller

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Well work has got in the way from my last post but I was wondering if asnyone has any comments regarding this company:

https://www.stone-spear.com/catapults/bloodshot-polymer-hunter

I was thinking about a cheapo one to ease myself in and not breaking the bank if I don't take to it, I am after all looking to hunt with my gadder.

Thanks

Well work has got in the way from my last post but I was wondering if asnyone has any comments regarding this company:

https://www.stone-spear.com/catapults/bloodshot-polymer-hunter

I was thinking about a cheapo one to ease myself in and not breaking the bank if I don't take to it, I am after all looking to hunt with my gadder.

Thanks

my daughter bought me a catty from him for Christmas after. gamekeeper John gave her the bump, she said he was really helpful and went the extra yard to get it to her in time and as the recipient of the catty I can vouch for its quality really well tied with good materials