Cricket

They are awesome at FAC levels. No use for me as the cocking lever ends up stuck in my cheek or ear hole lol

Ear defenders needed when FAC.

Can't you switch the lever like you can on the Vulcan to cater for cack handers?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes guys, I went over and saw Tim this morning, the man is a gent and passionate about his rifles, he has some lovely examples, I don't think I have ever drooled so much.   I bought the kricket, wha

A game played and watched by old farts.

True   Mine was a .177 with the tactical stock. It had a Blodnob carbon silencer and hst adjuster. It was an excellent hunting tool. There's no common problems with them that I know of. They're buil

Posted Images

They are awesome at FAC levels. No use for me as the cocking lever ends up stuck in my cheek or ear hole lol

Ear defenders needed when FAC.

Can't you switch the lever like you can on the Vulcan to cater for cack handers?

Moxy, why can't we like mods posts ?

Here's a like for you ?

• Like 1

I don't think you can switch the lever on the cricket mate. You could on the vulcan as that was straight pull

I didn't think Dave's was bad at all running at 48fpe or there abouts. Especially with the carbon mod on it he had made from you know who

Your right. I couldn't remember.

I do know the pop at the action. The Vulcan is deafening at 50.

The important end will be quiet :thumbs:

Pm jonjon

He had one and regrets getting rid

True :(

Mine was a .177 with the tactical stock. It had a Blodnob carbon silencer and hst adjuster. It was an excellent hunting tool.

There's no common problems with them that I know of. They're built like a tank and feel like they're made to last.

The cocking lever is right at the back but, you soon get used to it.

Fantastic rifles :yes:

Rob, the bloke that your looking at buying from is a top man :thumbs:

..... Tim likes his more exotic rifles and, all his gear is top notch. I met him a couple of years ago when I bought an Edgun Lelya off him - he's a good un.

As for .25 - I've had a sub 12 Matador in .25. It hits hard but, at those velocities, for me, it was a bit of a niche close range tool.

I've tried a .25 Matador running at near 50ftlb - it was noisy but, an awesome tool.

The eastern Europeans seem to do very well making no-nonsense bullpups :yes:

Atb

• Like 3

Yes guys, I went over and saw Tim this morning, the man is a gent and passionate about his rifles, he has some lovely examples, I don't think I have ever drooled so much.

I bought the kricket, what a stunning rifle, unmarked, like it had come from a shop, and the agreed deal was superb.

The moment I picked it up it felt right, a perfect fit in the shoulder, the balance is great, I am almost ashamed to say, it makes the fx wildcat feel like a poorly built plastic toy in comparison, the action is superb, the sound is barely noticeable compared to the springy twang on the cat due to the free floating hammer.

It is shrouded and although not 'whisper quiet' as some try and describe certain rifles, it is by no means noisy.

I have one potential gripe with it so far, the cheek piece, it's a pop on part, feels loose and not pleasant, I will be looking at some sort of mod for that in the near future.

Right now, I am taking the scope off the cat to go on it, the cat will also be going up for sale, and I will be putting some pellets through the kricket to see how it groups and generally performs.

My head is happy with it so far, my heart doesn't want to take it out in the field hunting due to it been so mint, but I will overcome that as none of my guns are for show, they are working tools and this will be no different.

Yeah I just saw the miserable schoolchildren bitching on the thread, all I can say is they need to grow up.

• Like 4