Sunderland Game

what a load of rubbish id rather watch paint dry,ive saw school kids play better they did ,a total rubbish performance,theres no way I can see them staying up this time ,there where they deserve to be at the bottom of the table

• Like 1

well lets put it this way it was sad to watch,and thats coming from the die hard sunderland fans not the muppet on here that keeps banging on about them they were rubbish and i cant see them doing anything to pull them selves out the s,it,and they have not got newcastle to save them this year ha ha

Moyes has done nothing since he left Everton,and as a Sunderland fan we are woeful at the moment under him .

he did nothing at Everton either can't wait to see him get sacked he's useless can't motivate the players. Can only see us getting relegated.
  • Like 1

i cant see him bringing anything to the table for sunderland,the lads were mad with the result today but from kick off till the whistle blew they were usless,its a shame how north east teams are now and how big they used to be years ago

moyes should be sacked on results/performances BUT?? who do we replace him with? the league table doesn't lie and its where we belong -time for the mags to have a laugh at us this time round