Garmin Gps ????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use this exact map on my Garmin Astro bud..Bought off this seller,works flawlessly..   Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142218704503

No uk dealer for the garmin GPS dog trackers as you are not supposed to use them in this country

Garmin Astro 220 or 320 Stone Rose,easy to work bud,easiest way i find is just leave the receiver on the "dog" setting which is basically a screen showing a compass with an arrow/s pointing in the dir

Hi Gents

is there a uk dealer for garmin astro or alpha gps kits ?

also does the alpha let you know if the dog is on point or treed mode ?

cheeers Dan

first question not 100% but no and 2nd yes

thanks DEERMAN

If the dog moves on does it still record the point/treed location ?

cheers Dan

Hi Gents

is there a uk dealer for garmin astro or alpha gps kits ?

also does the alpha let you know if the dog is on point or treed mode ?

cheeers Dan

There was one on eBay just had a quick look and not on there no more and yes the alpha will tell you if the dog is on point or treed mode the 320 and the alpha will work over here as people on here have said someone also said the new Astro 430 won't ?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Garmin Astro 220 or 320 Stone Rose,easy to work bud,easiest way i find is just leave the receiver on the "dog" setting which is basically a screen showing a compass with an arrow/s pointing in the direction of your dog/s and showing exactly how far away they are up to a distance of 7km i think it is,they work off GPS so satellites in the sky and are very accurate upto about 10 yards or so..They are a fantastic bit of kit mate

• Like 2

Theyr handy bit of kit fp iv seen them in action both with hounds and lampin and they definitely worth having we had a little incident this afternoon with a member off here we hit something off and all dogs apart from one came back we called and searched the mountain and moors for hours but no such luck got back to the truck hoping he made his way back but no joy and pitch black, cut a long story short luckily dog was found after a few phone calls and he was found miles away in a quarry happy ending but could of been so different, I think he's investing in one now ?

• Like 1