Whats In Him

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck that's a hard one could be anything now you see a black and white dog everybody thinks there's collie in it now a brindle dog feck me need to be a dna expert to figure that one out will your mate

Some people can get the best out of a dog and some can't ... there are fellas that can turn an average dog into a handy nut there are others that can turn a good dog into shit ... there's a reason som

Lurcher Lad do yourself a favor and go trap your fingers in the door and stop typing shit, your full of pish always thinking the grass is greener, we'll see how long it is afore another's hit by a car

Posted Images

I can easily get a dog looking like that without working it regularly it's nothing clever or magical ... as for burning a dog out I work mine seven days a week and as long as they have good grub and a warm comfy kennel they will be ready to go again after 12 hours rest .......

That will be the whippet in them lol

• Like 2

That something I didn't know, does that mean it only shows up in 2nd cross or just in later litters ?

can do yes but definatly not in a firstx

I didn't know that either. What about the lightly feathered pures you get riohog, do they occur in the same litters as the more feathered types, and just less feathered than their siblings?

That something I didn't know, does that mean it only shows up in 2nd cross or just in later litters ?

can do yes but definatly not in a firstx

I didn't know that either. What about the lightly feathered pures you get riohog, do they occur in the same litters as the more feathered types, and just less feathered than their siblings?

its uncommon but it has been known to get a feathered to be honest and realistic you cant allways believe the wording on the pedegree forms , unlike alot of european peds were dam and sir are dna tested and so are pups . sorry ment to say its uncommon but has been known to get feathered from 2 smooths mating

• Like 1

i suppose there will allways be some that say i am wrong .but my view is anything with kizzy /cruise in it has /may have a sprinkling of something else added . !!they used to say a proper sal does not have a undercoat /fluff just a single coat if it has a undercoat it may be a case of something else added at some time .im sure plenty will say im talking bollox but thats nothing new :laugh:

• Like 1

Think its very rare to get a smooth pure from two feathered parents, but they can have any amount of feathering, get both from smooth x feathered.

The op decided on whip grey x Sal whip grey £275ovno....

Is it for sale now

the day after