Rhodesian Ridgeback Bushing

Hannibal

Mate mine got s half cross ridge x grey , single handed on everything he asks of it , however every time I've seen it it's like it's always eyeing me up, only seen it couple times I still would r like walk in his garden if he wasn't there . It's soft as shit with him and his kids

Give it a kick up the arse will soon learn not to give it the eye ??

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not trying to re invent the wheel guys nor am I claiming it is the new next best thing. I've rescued the bitch from being put down and hopefully she will find a place in my pack and she will slot

The bitch is doing just fine. She has settled right in with the family and my other dogs. She is a good watch dog to have knocking round the yard. Hunting wise she is very keen and seems to have team

You know what's fellas,f**k it I'll post what I like about what I like. The mighty hunter brigade pissed me off a bit but oh well. It's quite amusing how people get so offended about what another man

Posted Images

Mate mine got s half cross ridge x grey , single handed on everything he asks of it , however every time I've seen it it's like it's always eyeing me up, only seen it couple times I still would r like walk in his garden if he wasn't there . It's soft as shit with him and his kids

Give it a kick up the arse will soon learn not to give it the eye

Not really in to kicking other people's dogs lol

what if it comes back at him harder.?

what if it comes back at him harder.?

Chance you take i suppose lol.

Foxpack looks a handy enough dog was he ever bred from and did he produce anything worth keeping ?