More Surprises From The Super 10

Someone recently gave me some Napier Power Pellet lube. I tried this once ages ago and it opened my groups right up (different rifle and pellet) so, I wrote it off as BS.

Anyway, after thinking about, I lubed a few of the new FTTs.

Straight away they cycled smoother and, without touching the windage and elevation, they shifted the point of impact to just above my point of aim and gave a very tight group :good:

I'm out ratting tonight - I reckon this combo is going to be devastating ;)

JON DO YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO PUT THE PELLET IN THE RED DOT NOT THE OUT SIDE OF THE DOT :whistling:

you been taken lessons off Mitch (vm)

he likes to do the same :tongue2::laugh:

You should do the same as me ,,,,,do the group THEN DRAW THE CIRCLE AROUND THE GROUPINGS :whistling::laugh::bye:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Eh, that's a good idea :yes:

......... I could even draw a pigeon round my groupings :whistling::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 4

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had this Mk2 Super 10 for a little while now and, it's proving to be exactly what I was after   ..... It's compact, not too light, not too slick but not agricultural either, accurate, good sh

I set some targets out at 35 yards and tried the JSB variants first - nothing too scientific, a mag of each without rezeroing. I was looking at how the pellets cycled and what the groupings were like

The end result from a short trip out was 7 dead rats - 5 recovered

Posted Images

Those rats are fcuked tonight Jon :) have fun

Me pellets turned up yesterday but they need signing for now so it's back to the post office again:(

Atb si

Let's hope so mate :thumbs:

...... I haven't been up there for a while so, I reckon their numbers might be up again and, I do enjoy hitting them with a .22 :yes:

I hate missing deliveries - I'm such an impatient c**t :laugh:

I had to go in and pick up Nelly's scope the other day cos the blind postman couldn't read the big

Note that I left in the window right next to the letter box saying leave next door:(

D1ckhead

come on then what do you think of them and have you told the bairn about them yet

get a review of the scope on the cat done

I DONT KNOW THESE FECKING ROOKIES

THINK THEY KNOW EVERY THING

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh:

I'm interested to hear how Sis boy gets on with it :yes:

Seeing him hold the Cat in other pictures - his size Vs the rifle, I reckon that scope is going to be bang on and, I'd put money on his bags increasing :yes::good:

• Like 2

Me pellets turned up yesterday but they need signing for now so it's back to the post office again:(

Atb si

...... I haven't been up there for a while so, I reckon their numbers might be up again and, I do enjoy hitting them with a .22 :yes:

I had to go in and pick up Nelly's scope the other day cos the blind postman couldn't read the big

Note that I left in the window right next to the letter box saying leave next door:(

D1ckhead

come on then what do you think of them and have you told the bairn about them yet

no review yet.. first impressions... its clear as and the rec can be focused really well which is good for me with me crappy vision :blink:

and the boys chuffed to bits( it REALY REALY gooood) but just got in from football so not been zeroed in yet :thumbs:

post-102306-0-40164500-1487270869_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Has it got the AMD ret Si?

My little 'uns got the AMD on her MTC Genesis - She loves it :thumbs:

its the smc christmas tree one, just the centre illuminates !

its got one hell of a field of view, it'll be good for tree bashing :thumbs:

anyway its dark now so get out and feck some rats up :laugh:

atb si

• Like 2

Has it got the AMD ret Si?

My little 'uns got the AMD on her MTC Genesis - She loves it :thumbs:

its the smc christmas tree one, just the centre illuminates !

its got one hell of a field of view, it'll be good for tree bashing :thumbs:

anyway its dark now so get out and feck some rats up :laugh:

atb si

That's one of my favourites :thumbs:

...... Although, now, it's the Hawke AMD for me :yes:

I'm just about to leave - lets see how well these lubed FTTs can f**k a rat :diablo:;)

• Like 2

Atb si

D1ckhead

no review yet.. first impressions... its clear as and the rec can be focused really well which is good for me with me crappy vision :blink:

and the boys chuffed to bits( it REALY REALY gooood) but just got in from football so not been zeroed in yet :thumbs:

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender-4.jpg

That cat suits him Si and it looks better with the mtc fitted to it

ill get his camo jacket sent tomorrow morning bro

and Molly,s birthday card :thumbs:

Have a good night Jon ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well, that was a short trip out - I decided to give the home brew style NV kit a whirl but, in less than 2hrs, my last remaining 18650 battery died so, I couldn't use the T20 any longer.

As an extra slap in the face, it packed in while I had the crosshair on a rats head :rolleyes:

....... I knew I should have took the Viper.

Anyway, the Super 10 and FTTs performed brilliantly :yes:

The pellets impacted hard. There was barely any movement from the rats. Some just folded. They all left a right mess when picked up.

This combo seems to dump a lot of energy :good:

post-102688-0-59827900-1487285715_thumb.jpg

post-102688-0-18946200-1487285727_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Love that little scope Si, there is one up for sale at £160 and I am tempted for the .177 cat.

Gun looks good Jon, What pellets are you using.

Phil

Ah, dopey sod, just noticed FTT.

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Love that little scope Si, there is one up for sale at £160 and I am tempted for the .177 cat.

Phil

Get it Phil it's a bargain :)

It's better than the evx I had last year!

Phil

Um, Phil, buddy, I've been banging on about what pellets I'm using for 5 pages now :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

Proper money shots them Jon :)

Them photons eat battery's too :(

f***ing batteries!

I've got 4 18650s here and a very temperamental charger. I suspect that only 1 battery is any good so, I had it on charge at work yesterday and, the fecker still let me down :no:

I've got 4 new ones and some flash intelligent charger thingy arriving from Amazon today :good:

Hopefully I'll be able to get my Ledray 1000 working again .......... that thing's like a hand held spotlight :)

• Like 1