Bull Cross Dog Available For Stud

I'm looking for a bull greyhound bitch much be 100% lamping bitch doing its job well not interested in a bitch that is under 25 tts has I like a dog about 26 to 27 inches and I must see the bitch going on the lamp and more than happy to have a night out with someone and they'll get to see the dog going has well. I'm not the kind of man that will put up with bullshit talk and I will not be f**k't about I'm a jeunine gay that's only interested in jeunine replys thanks

You might wanna to spell check your last sentence mate lol

???

I'm looking for a bull greyhound bitch much be 100% lamping bitch doing its job well not interested in a bitch that is under 25 tts has I like a dog about 26 to 27 inches and I must see the bitch going on the lamp and more than happy to have a night out with someone and they'll get to see the dog going has well. I'm not the kind of man that will put up with bullshit talk and I will not be f**k't about the dog is 100% is you interested get in touch

Is you black, and his the dog 'bangin' braa? :ninja:

Do we have any genuine gay lads on here other than Gaz and Downsouth ?

Can we still call faggots gay?? Aint that a bit if a bad word?? I hear boss hog is also a queer tho

I think that danial cain fella is a wrongun aswell he has a jrt that he mad to see have sex hes pimping it out in another tread.