Season Has Came To A Close.

Well it's been a hectic couple of days for the old beddygrey, unfortunately a bad run ended him in the vets with a dislocated elbow.

Gutted is an understatement, the old boy will be retired and have his place up on the sofa.

My main reason for posting this was to see what litters people have planned for the summer. Looking for a similar x (first x) but would consider most.

Had a look there katchum, they'd be ideal for what I'm after, but with moving house in the next month idealy I'd be looking to take a pup on in the summer. So it gives me time to settle and get the pen back up ect..

Appreciate the help.

• Like 1

Know someone that's doing a collie greyhound over his beddy greyhound his bitch is only 21tts should be a decent cross of 2 good dogs

Sound like an ideal cross, when will he be lining them? Are both sire and dame first cross or beddy/collie mix?

appreciate your help northerlite

• Like 1

Yes he just waiting on bitch coming into season he is on here will see if I can find his thread for you will be a summer litter I think

That would be perfect northerlite, if you/he could drop me a pm that be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Well it's been a hectic couple of days for the old beddygrey, unfortunately a bad run ended him in the vets with a dislocated elbow.

Gutted is an understatement, the old boy will be retired and have his place up on the sofa.

My main reason for posting this was to see what litters people have planned for the summer. Looking for a similar x (first x) but would consider most.

The old un served you well,source another of the same ilk,id have advised you to pm N but he,s posted you in a direction that will certainly suit.

• Like 1