The Places Ye Get To See

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love hunting,even if it's just the places ye get to see,i was out with astanley yesterday in a lovely place it made me realise just how lucky we are atb At

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Digging out a footing for a wall...on my Todd again🙄and it's f***ing roasting🔥DSC_0734.JPG.ad56f6b773f6b3ef6162013992afb610.JPG

You want to get another labourer mate you're going to knacker yourself. Young man's game. 😉

15 minutes ago, Borr said:

You want to get another labourer mate you're going to knacker yourself. Young man's game. 😉

Can't get anyone to last more than 5 days...not even at 150/160 a day🤨.. apparently there's a new lad starting Monday...but I want to be wrapped up by this Friday...so about as much use to me...as a cock flavoured lollypop 🙄👍

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Can't get anyone to last more than 5 days...not even at 150/160 a day🤨.. apparently there's a new lad starting Monday...but I want to be wrapped up by this Friday...so about as much use to me...as a cock flavoured lollypop 🙄👍

😂😂🙊

I'd be mini digger and ready-mix , picked a beam up last week felt like my shoulder fell off, spend more on physio these days than I'd care to , can't get an appointment till mid October, covid they obviously can't work evenings or weekends....

• Like 1