Jump to content
All-terrain

The Places Ye Get To See

Recommended Posts


got a call from a mate where I pick up to look at a bit of a rebuild job on the  shed he keeps the feeders in lol its a lovely spot. and a better bit lol

DSCF8711.JPG

DSCF8335.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, two crows said:

got a call from a mate where I pick up to look at a bit of a rebuild job on the  shed he keeps the feeders in lol its a lovely spot. and a better bit lol

DSCF8711.JPG

DSCF8335.JPG

Lick o paint sort that out

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

View out of the cafe window in Ramsgate this afternoon ... excellent!!!!

20200814_145232-2.jpg.c5e0da87bab5d442c6582fdd0f51e38c.jpg

Even the seagulls fly upside down.. there's nowt worth shitting on!!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

View out of the cafe window in Ramsgate this afternoon ... excellent!!!!

20200814_145232-2.jpg.c5e0da87bab5d442c6582fdd0f51e38c.jpg

Even the seagulls fly upside down.. there's nowt worth shitting on!!

Many rabbits 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Many rabbits 

Yes.. aif a dozen in Anne Summers.

Looked some nice land between there and Canterbury for a rangy dog to have a crafty gallop..

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Yes.. aif a dozen in Anne Summers.

Looked some nice land between there and Canterbury for a rangy dog to have a crafty gallop..

Ann summers 2 hot these Days ok when was younger 

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/08/2020 at 10:34, two crows said:

got a call from a mate where I pick up to look at a bit of a rebuild job on the  shed he keeps the feeders in lol its a lovely spot. and a better bit lol

DSCF8711.JPG

DSCF8335.JPG

Needs a bit of pointing thats all ūüėā¬†

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

View from a beer garden yesterday. More to do with ratting and fishing memories than lurchers. It has changed a great deal. For the better ...probably. 

20200906_172846.jpg

20200906_173335.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...