Jump to content
All-terrain

The Places Ye Get To See

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, runner neil said:

20200212_102543.jpg.798275193cd2655d98ca3b23866f9665.jpgView across to Dartmoor from the tractor this morning.  

20200212_102547.jpg

Snow up there yesterday. Two pictures taken within 10 mins from the same spot. 

48B1C537-6FC7-4319-B059-566C28E55FEF.jpeg

FFD7CA88-DDE3-4142-BE2F-0729F2C3CFF2.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Allan P said:

Snow up there yesterday. Two pictures taken within 10 mins from the same spot. 

48B1C537-6FC7-4319-B059-566C28E55FEF.jpeg

FFD7CA88-DDE3-4142-BE2F-0729F2C3CFF2.jpeg

The weather soon changes up there that's for sure , could see snow on the peaks from where I was looking across. We did have a few flurries yesterday on Bodmin moor but didn't come to much .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Good to see the Toon. It's been a while now.👍    Is the Baltic Tavern still down there somewhere?

The bar is but may be a Head of Steam now, I lost track years ago. Was in toon a few weeks ago with a mate who’s into real ale now. He took me to some pubs that I would never have noticed were bars from the outside. Inside immaculately clean, brightly lit and small groups of seated people having civilised conversations. More atmosphere on the moon. So glad things were a bit more rowdy when we used to hit the toon every weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Nothing like a roof top hot tub over looking Belfast, defrosting after a days digging lol 

4073CE9E-8801-4BA9-9274-21357F120FE9.jpeg

Living the dream lob the tykes in there an all  do um good

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, runner neil said:

20200212_102543.jpg.798275193cd2655d98ca3b23866f9665.jpgView across to Dartmoor from the tractor this morning.  

20200212_102547.jpg

Was on the North Moor on Monday. Just rain and wind. 
 

DD7D9631-174E-4C80-AA35-115BD881AB5A.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

A Visit to Bangkok prison to see my brother in law. Then back to relax. They got some real good electricians over here 🤣

173C3BFE-53A3-443F-B9EB-B840C8937779.jpeg

0481004D-C0AA-4F34-AEA6-0705009D22FE.jpeg

F2D5DA60-6EB8-4CEE-A9B6-73037CB8C782.jpeg

11E62F3F-9DBF-4321-8651-AFDA57E3CD6C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Igz said:

A Visit to Bangkok prison to see my brother in law. Then back to relax. They got some real good electricians over here 🤣

173C3BFE-53A3-443F-B9EB-B840C8937779.jpeg

0481004D-C0AA-4F34-AEA6-0705009D22FE.jpeg

F2D5DA60-6EB8-4CEE-A9B6-73037CB8C782.jpeg

11E62F3F-9DBF-4321-8651-AFDA57E3CD6C.jpeg

Any lady boys on your travels mate lol 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Igz said:

A Visit to Bangkok prison to see my brother in law. Then back to relax. They got some real good electricians over here 🤣

173C3BFE-53A3-443F-B9EB-B840C8937779.jpeg

0481004D-C0AA-4F34-AEA6-0705009D22FE.jpeg

F2D5DA60-6EB8-4CEE-A9B6-73037CB8C782.jpeg

11E62F3F-9DBF-4321-8651-AFDA57E3CD6C.jpeg

I don’t think the pictured cable management system would comply with regulation 521.10.202 in BS7671:2018

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 13/02/2020 at 09:09, keepdiggin said:

Any lady boys on your travels mate lol 

A few mate, there’s some right f***ing weirdos over there 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...