All-terrain

The Places Ye Get To See

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

If that’s where you get to go to work every day blackdog you’re one very lucky man. 

Pretty much mate. It’s what I do. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

Pretty much mate. It’s what I do. 

Must be good for the soul 👍

Edited by Accip74

38 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Must be good for the soul 👍

It’s good for the fitness. 

but yeah it’s great, you can forgot about all the bs when your up the fell with the dogs, nothing better.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

but yeah it’s great, you can forgot about all the bs when your up the fell with the dogs, nothing better.  

6 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

Done my soul good just looking at it., I could quite happily spend the rest of my days there

7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Done my soul good just looking at it., I could quite happily spend the rest of my days there

nowt stopping you mate, one man and his dog, worlds your lobster to quote dellboy lol

Edited by two crows

7 minutes ago, two crows said:

nowt stopping you mate, one man and his dog, worlds your lobster to quote dellboy lol

Folks around here have said why don't you pack your bags, to be honest with you, nothing would give me greater pleasure, theres nowt to keep me here, I owe nobody nobody nowt, what ive got is mine,  pitch me a tent, and im gone, that's how desperate I am to get away from here, here is how I spend my day, up around 4 ish off the settee, pace around each room in a panic, looking trhough windows, what for, no one around at that time of day, have a wash n  shave, what for, no one gives a f**k, its just a dignity thing with me, do any housework that needs doing, but there isn't any, I did it yesterday, and the day before, but its summat to do, I come on here see whats cookin, put the tele on for company, lets do this peleton, f***ing sick of it, come 9am,  go uo to the local, hypermarket. walk round a few times. I want summat to eat, but I cant face seeing happy families sat together having a chat and a laugh, so I leave well alone, I leave there around 11 30 12 ish, drive into the town centre, I take the long route to kill time, walk around a few times, I get home around 2 3 oclock, that's my day done, cant wait till about 8 ish, I crack down again. on the settee, I soon drop off, with being up early, but im up again about 10 ish for a slash, get back down again, till I waken, then the same drudge starts all over again, I had a phone call earlier from a lady at my local surgery, she asked me how I was, so I told her, in no uncertain terms how I felt, whatever for keith she asked, ive not long lost my wife Margaret how am I supposed to feel

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Folks around here have said why don't you pack your bags, to be honest with you, nothing would give me greater pleasure, theres nowt to keep me here, I owe nobody nobody nowt, what ive got is mine,  pitch me a tent, and im gone, that's how desperate I am to get away from here, here is how I spend my day, up around 4 ish off the settee, pace around each room in a panic, looking trhough windows, what for, no one around at that time of day, have a wash n  shave, what for, no one gives a f**k, its just a dignity thing with me, do any housework that needs doing, but there isn't any, I did it yesterday, and the day before, but its summat to do, I come on here see whats cookin, put the tele on for company, lets do this peleton, f***ing sick of it, come 9am,  go uo to the local, hypermarket. walk round a few times. I want summat to eat, but I cant face seeing happy families sat together having a chat and a laugh, so I leave well alone, I leave there around 11 30 12 ish, drive into the town centre, I take the long route to kill time, walk around a few times, I get home around 2 3 oclock, that's my day done, cant wait till about 8 ish, I crack down again. on the settee, I soon drop off, with being up early, but im up again about 10 ish for a slash, get back down again, till I waken, then the same drudge starts all over again, I had a phone call earlier from a lady at my local surgery, she asked me how I was, so I told her, in no uncertain terms how I felt, whatever for keith she asked, ive not long lost my wife Margaret how am I supposed to feel

All change in a few weeks when your new mate arrives, gonna be light at the end of the tunnel.  Chin up Keith 👍

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

Not much beats being out there with the bushing dogs.But when your in places like this,sometimes just being out there is enough.

2A83FC5E-AE4C-46E1-B696-7CF12DBC0CCB.jpeg

• Like 4