Jump to content

The Places Ye Get To See


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Borr said:

Okay so  a bit broken, four and a half hours in wind and rain, exceptionally mild temps, sweating my bits off , eyes went blood shot and couldn't stop sweating after. Hey ho heads in a better place lol....

IMG_20211019_170718358_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211019_165635419.jpg

IMG_20211019_165649927.jpg

Good

Edited by Black neck
Age
  • Like 1
Link to post

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love hunting,even if it's just the places ye get to see,i was out with astanley yesterday in a lovely place it made me realise just how lucky we are atb At

Posted Images

On 19/10/2021 at 20:29, Borr said:

Okay so  a bit broken, four and a half hours in wind and rain, exceptionally mild temps, sweating my bits off , eyes went blood shot and couldn't stop sweating after. Hey ho heads in a better place lol....

IMG_20211019_170718358_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211019_165635419.jpg

IMG_20211019_165649927.jpg

 

On 19/10/2021 at 20:44, Gypsydog94 said:

Must get down there again soon. Many people walking about? 

I'm away next week up country but must organise a mooch over there when back, nice for mine to get out daytime down here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Borr said:

Not really , only seen rabbits and they were in the last half hour by the centre...

Not good last time i had mooch down there with a member off here there was signs of mixi. I always think going left out the car park has more rabbits 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

 

I'm away next week up country but must organise a mooch over there when back, nice for mine to get out daytime down here.

It certainly gives them a good stretch 

Link to post

The car park on the toll road gives good access to the left side, once your past the walkway turn right and there's usually not to many people about. Nice walk from the kids in the summer or mooch in the  winter. 

received_1036100037166609.jpeg.2844e3c1819cbb454018999df7c79e31.jpeg

received_833042040669383.jpeg.c5bf8c18ac7278ab1ac899dd2d2526f8.jpeg

received_1021156991761665.jpeg.ec572ce546048123dc14eda2f0231544.jpeg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 4
Link to post
28 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The car park on the toll road gives good access to the left side, once your past the walkway turn right and there's usually not to many people about. Nice walk from the kids in the summer or mooch in the  winter. 

received_1036100037166609.jpeg.2844e3c1819cbb454018999df7c79e31.jpeg

received_833042040669383.jpeg.c5bf8c18ac7278ab1ac899dd2d2526f8.jpeg

received_1021156991761665.jpeg.ec572ce546048123dc14eda2f0231544.jpeg

I park in Sandhills to tight to pay the toll 🤣 but then they started charging for that car park 🤦🏻‍♂️

Link to post
52 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The car park on the toll road gives good access to the left side, once your past the walkway turn right and there's usually not to many people about. Nice walk from the kids in the summer or mooch in the  winter. 

received_1036100037166609.jpeg.2844e3c1819cbb454018999df7c79e31.jpeg

received_833042040669383.jpeg.c5bf8c18ac7278ab1ac899dd2d2526f8.jpeg

received_1021156991761665.jpeg.ec572ce546048123dc14eda2f0231544.jpeg

What they like for jumping sandy they clear that fence ok ?👍

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...