3\4 Whippet 1\4 Bull.

Sounds like great old times. Nothing what so ever like that here with me lol. Yeah I'm looking forward to see how this lad turns out. Hes just going to be a mooching dog and hopefully takes what ever he bumps into.

The bitch I have is a small 18 to 19lb bitch. Tough as old boots and lighting fast. The young dog is learning a lot from her.

How much staff do you think was in the whippets them days at the meets ray.

Atb j

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few of mine,certainly quick enough for bolters and very sensible with nets and ferrets.

A few more.

when you look at alot of racing whippets, you can see that little bit of staff in them anyway from there early lines . when i had a racing none ped bitch, you could deff see the staff in some of the

Posted Images

To be truthful blackmaggie my two favorite dogs are whippets and apbt.

Also the type of fields I mooch on ranges from 1\2 acre to 3 acres with 3 foot stone wall around them. Rabbit is the only thing I chase now, I don't need a bigger dog really. Also if the bull\x bumps into a fox hopefully he will be able to handle him self.

Atb j

• Like 1

Sounds like great old times. Nothing what so ever like that here with me lol. Yeah I'm looking forward to see how this lad turns out. Hes just going to be a mooching dog and hopefully takes what ever he bumps into.

The bitch I have is a small 18 to 19lb bitch. Tough as old boots and lighting fast. The young dog is learning a lot from her.

How much staff do you think was in the whippets them days at the meets ray.

Atb j

not really sure ,deff not a 1/4, but just that enough that you could see the got bit of staff in them, but looked more in the males suppose because they were bigger heads and frame .

• Like 1

I might be wrong here but I have never seen what a whippet bull could do what a grey bull couldn't but have seen plenty of grey bull do what a bull whippet couldn't

The Whippet blooded dog should be able to turn on a tanner, as is the way with whippets, very handy if you quarry is rabbits, the greyhound type would require more room. But if your quarry is, shall we say, a little bigger or harder then, as you say, i,d go with the greyhound cross.

• Like 2