Whip X Greyhound

Got a 10 month old whippet greyhound dog here aint put a foot wrong working wise catching rabbits with ease live to hand on the lamp but first couple of runs he lets out a moan not yapping just excited do u think it will stop or get worse i ran 6 other night caught 5 any advice thank you

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't put up with that. Feckin pain in the arse. If you feed and kennel a dog you don't want him howling and fussing like that. Spoil a good night's lamping. I tell what I'll do wit you. I'll tak

If shes that lonely go round and stick your finger up her arse?

I would ready off with that animal if thy don't want the moan become a yip Yale etc als keep him aways. From cover when running fa a while certain types are better entered later and in circa in condit

I wouldn't put up with that. Feckin pain in the arse. If you feed and kennel a dog you don't want him howling and fussing like that. Spoil a good night's lamping. I tell what I'll do wit you. I'll take him off your hands. no charge. I know an old lady who will take him in and give him a pet home for the rest of his days. I'm not usually as generous as this , but given he's useless for work I'd be doing the dog a favour. No point in putting a good dog down. I'll tell you what..I'll even come and collect him. I can't say more than that. :thumbs::whistling:

• Like 6

Nah, he's better off with me mate. Them sorts of dogs always end up sheep worriers, shit in the kennel and become cat killers. They'll bite kids as well. Do the right thing and let me rehome him. Just pm me and I'll make sure the dog has good caring home.. :thumbs:

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Wouldnt part with him at no cost mate ill have to put up with it thanks anyway off lamping have fun on your computer

you strike a hard bargain. I'll take him off you for a tenner. I'm robbing myself. but i really like the old lady and want to make her happy as she's bit lonely. :laugh:

I would ready off with that animal if thy don't want the moan become a yip Yale etc als keep him aways. From cover when running fa a while certain types are better entered later and in circa in conditions whipp greys can be very excitable I would hold him off now tell he matures next season will find a different animal habitual yapping his a fecking hate of mine but hens it's only yours going have ta put up with it.atb bunnys.

• Like 2