How Much Raw To Feed

Fed him the dry has separate treats while he growing then says know he ain't going ta be missing ought in his diet while growing ,make the raw his main diet that eventually becomes his only source of nutrition variet flesh and bone plus offal .atb bunnys.

A give me pup wholemeal pasta, beef, chicken tripe,veg,eggs,tuna or sardines with Beefding dripping 3 times a day a give him as much as he will eat in one sitting a don't leave it out for him to pick away at hope this helps.

spot on that for a pup /young growing dog :thumbs: , got to be honest with my 2 , they have 1/2-1lb raw mince chicken a day with dry meal = 3-5 small cups a day. now i get told alot how good my dogs look,Bryn 9 and full of life and looks well for his age,Buck looks spot on fit looking powerhouse :yes: . now this on the what i feed them above, Bryn i dont work and give Buck bit extra but same food if i work him :yes: .But as above bang the good grub into them as pups and young dogs :thumbs:

• Like 2

Where you getting your mince from mate ? I dont think theres any problem mixing raw with dry i do it for mine most of the time and theyre aint nout wrong with them. Get some tins of smart price chopped tomatoes in asda and some brown pasta 2 for £1 in there. They love it mixed in with meat ... the spag bowl of the dog world lol

• Like 1

How much raw meat should a be feeding my lurcher pup he's 10 kg he's about 3 and half months old do a need to mix it with raw egg or breed

If he is 3 months old and it's raw then just give him as much as he can eat and then sum......you won't overfeed a young pup

Where you getting your mince from mate ? I dont think theres any problem mixing raw with dry i do it for mine most of the time and theyre aint nout wrong with them. Get some tins of smart price chopped tomatoes in asda and some brown pasta 2 for £1 in there. They love it mixed in with meat ... the spag bowl of the dog world lol

a get the mince from greyshill it Coatbridge and aye cheers a will go get some pastas and brown breed Edited by Liam123