Finished For The Season

This season has been the worst season by far for me with my own dog regarding numbers , 20 foxes av got with him this season av had nothing but problems with injuries hes been out half the season one thing after another with him from his leg , muscles being pulled an thought id lost him with problem with inflamed prostate . hes still here at the end of the season thankfully . Then pup that av had from him just didnt suit me and i think it was to do with the way i lost my pup from him but thats the doggy game . still on the look out for a bitch for him av a mate with a bitch that i might use with him but all in time . So thats how my season went glad its over an il be looking forward for next season hopefully injury free cheers few clips from the season hope you injoy lads atb trunk

https://youtu.be/pVOYgeghgF0

• Like 13

hes coming 5 in may this was his 4th season hes a banges up toe its infected this last few wks just need the nail to come out but keeping it cleaned bit hes still holding it up another few days id say the nail will be of . its a blits with 22amp hour golf cart battery with 100watt bulb in it sore on the battery av 2 out with me at any time . boys have started hitting cubs an heavy preg vixens . the pyp i had 6 months old broke its leg in the pen how i dont no but needed wired an wouldnt of been right again so he was pts then i got 3 o 4 pups back from him an just didnt like then all at different times but few working for lads now i just wasnt keen on them cheers

• Like 1

well done trunk good vids, you squeaking them in on back of your hand , if so is doing the trick :thumbs: ive always done the same back of hand, some lads use the noise from there phones etc , suppose long as it works thats the main thing , like the one bringing the fox back brill :thumbs: hope you have better luck with your dog health wise and get good bitch for him , what would you go for same type or bullx or wheaten type x something for that type job .

well done trunk good vids, you squeaking them in on back of your hand , if so is doing the trick :thumbs: ive always done the same back of hand, some lads use the noise from there phones etc , suppose long as it works thats the main thing , like the one bringing the fox back brill :thumbs: hope you have better luck with your dog health wise and get good bitch for him , what would you go for same type or bullx or wheaten type x something for that type job .

i use the fpalm of my hand mate you can change the pitch of the call better an muffle the call the closer they come in but either works . i dont mind what type of bitch it is as long as shes doing foxes an teated to be fair the mates bitvh is a half bred bull bitch stands about 22tts my dogs 26tts but should be handy enough would jump at a chance of a 26tts bitch doing the same but hard to find

i use the fpalm of my hand mate you can change the pitch of the call better an muffle the call the closer they come in but either works . i dont mind what type of bitch it is as long as shes doing foxes an teated to be fair the mates bitvh is a half bred bull bitch stands about 22tts my dogs 26tts but should be handy enough would jump at a chance of a 26tts bitch doing the same but hard to find

:thumbs: