Nite Site Viper Adding An Extra Ir ?

Hi i added one to my viper,i fitted ir torch on top of scope with weaver rail then added the the viper onto the ir torch

Cheers for the reply, I never even thought about doing that, did it make a big difference to the viper & work ok for the beam / area coverage

It amazes me that they aren't out of business yet to be honest. Their £ per yard ratio of their kits is appauling

With diy builds being so cheap and simple to put together and they can outperform the ns at any distance.

I would be devastated if I had parted with hard earned cash for a niteshite!

Niteshite you're right there!

I bought one brand new as I have had one of the old NS50's which I bought years ago and have always been pretty impressed with it. The Viper however is a different story the first one I got picture was all grainy so sent it back they said it had a faulty screen which they supposedly replaced but this was even worse with a thick white line straight through middle of the screen and still grainy. After being offered a third repair which I told them I didn't want I gave them two opportunities to mend it but insisted they sent me a new one had to get Trading Standards involved to get a new one which I then took straight back to shop where I bought it from for a refund.

This all took well over 3 months to sort will never buy another product from Nitesite ever again their customer service is shocking.

So much for an upgrade my old NS50 is still chugging along after 6 years and my daughter has got it now and loves it ?

I just thought I would mention this as I think they are over priced and over rated the IR on them is nowhere near powerful enough and my NS50 side by side could see further and clearer. If you have not used any night vision before then you would probably be happy with it as you have had nothing to compare it to

I can't fault mine ; very impressed with it: well worth the money in my opinion : I've tried loads of different night vision set ups from the pulsar n550 to photons and gen 1;;and this 1 suits me ; each to there own .

• Like 1