Fox Trap Issues

This looks familiar Walshie.LOL. Got mine set as we speak. Never thought of bungee chords though. Still a bounty on these carriages is there?? Jok.

Yes there is. For £100 i'd rather buy a proper one than have my garden look like the bottom of a canal. :laugh:

Why knock it? It works a treat and it cost me nowt.

Has since been painted in "Nato Green" matt , clad with some green astro-turf and located under some laurels.

P.S. I wish I was as rich as you. Could you spare me an odd £100?

I didn't knock yours. I knocked jok's. Quit being so sensitive. Anyway, I can guarantee one catches a lot more than the other. That's why they make them.

And if I choose to spend my money on the correct tool for a job, surely that's my business.

This looks familiar Walshie.LOL. Got mine set as we speak. Never thought of bungee chords though. Still a bounty on these carriages is there?? Jok.

Yes there is. For £100 i'd rather buy a proper one than have my garden look like the bottom of a canal. :laugh:

Why knock it? It works a treat and it cost me nowt.

Has since been painted in "Nato Green" matt , clad with some green astro-turf and located under some laurels.

P.S. I wish I was as rich as you. Could you spare me an odd £100?

I didn't knock yours. I knocked jok's. Quit being so sensitive. Anyway, I can guarantee one catches a lot more than the other. That's why they make them.

And if I choose to spend my money on the correct tool for a job, surely that's my business.

Sorry, but I thought the wind up was for me as the only pic on view was mine.

Tom I actually borrowed a shopping trolley recently but I've not bothered making it as its smaller than the one im using at the.moment, however yours clearly catches foxes. Fenn, I may take you up if I have no success. My sister made me remove all my snares as I caught her cat twice and last time it had him pretty bad and nearly killed him. I've had snares pulled on a few fence holes that look suspicious before I removed them but it could of been rabbits. If in a few weeks still nothing I will pm you, would be interested to learn a bit about snaring the Charlie's as I've never managed one yet.

Tom I actually borrowed a shopping trolley recently but I've not bothered making it as its smaller than the one im using at the.moment, however yours clearly catches foxes. Fenn, I may take you up if I have no success. My sister made me remove all my snares as I caught her cat twice and last time it had him pretty bad and nearly killed him. I've had snares pulled on a few fence holes that look suspicious before I removed them but it could of been rabbits. If in a few weeks still nothing I will pm you, would be interested to learn a bit about snaring the Charlie's as I've never managed one yet.

The shopping trolley variant is more than ample size because the key feature is the strong bungees. They slam the door shut so fast and forceful that if the fox is even part way out, it will shove it them back inside. The door only latches when fully closed so you will never get one half in half out and screaming blue murder. Have monitored with a night cam and it is more than ample size. Have not had one escape yet.

The only criticism I would have of it is the weight so I'm going to take the angle grinder and increase the size of the holes in the mesh and also take out some of the re-inforcement. These trolleys are really well built and being stainless steel they will last a lifetime. Drop me a PM with your email if you want photos off the trigger.

yes no worries just let me know .