Will Trump Come To The Uk .?

I'm not great at arithmetic, and due to the fcuked up liberal open door come one come all immigration policy in this country I've no idea the genuine population figures.

That said I think I can confidently say at least 50 million have not signed the petition.

I wonder what the figure would drop to if they discounted all the mohameds.

• Like 4

I'm not great at arithmetic, and due to the fcuked up liberal open door come one come all immigration policy in this country I've no idea the genuine population figures.

That said I think I can confidently say at least 50 million have not signed the petition.

drop by 1 percent

drop by 1 percent

balls, its been them and the remoaners signing it, with knob geldoff and silly allen heading it

Of course he will come the man has real balls......as for the petition...take out all the ragheads, freeloaders and leftys, plus all those without british passports it would not amount to much.....oh and dont forget the rug munchers

I was always of the idea that State visits are at the invitation of Her Majesty ?

Either way, we've laid on a welcome for much more dubious characters than Mr Trump !

Emperor Hirohito, Nicolai Caucescau, Vladimir Putin, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, to name just a few.

To cancel the visit would send completely the signals to the rest of the world....Can anyone seriously contemplate cancelling a state visit by an incumbent American president ? Seriously ?

• Like 2

Should take a poll amongst Americans if they will allow Trump back in once he leaves America that would make for more interesting figures. He won an election with a deficit majority of voters due to college voting system. Also he seems to like Presidential ordinances as opposed to going to the Congress and the Senate for endorsement for his schemes wonder why.?

Edited by desertbred