Pointers

i'm going to get myself a new breed this year , i like the GWP and the Vizla , my Brother has a GWP lovely dog but it not much of a worker way its been brought up, i' looking for something i can take beating, picking up ,ratting and to hunt up and mark foxes , which of the 2 breeds would be better ?

I'd say gwp . get a well bred one you won't go wrong . I won't have any other breed now . I've got a good contact in Germany . Don't mind helping you out getting a good pup . My mates looking at getting one in a couple of months . So if you saw one you like could save on shipping .

• Like 2

How does all the shipping work I am looking for a gsp and have been for a while not one to jump in but it's got to a stage we're if I don't buy some time soon am never going to

Simple really they normally sort all that there end . Pet passport rabies jab etc . Then you either pick it up or pay them to bring it over .

What would it cost to send them over are dogs allowed to brought over by plane just looked on the web site he has some gsp on at the minute

Who has ? If it's hunting dogs Europe your better contacting him . There are some flight that bring them back . I've always gone from hull on ferry . My mates done euro tunnel said it's a bit cheaper but more driving .
  • Like 1

I have a shoot with a large plantation it's a haven for woodcock and a gun came and asked if him and a few friends could work there hprs on them after seeing them work I was hooked I invited the gun (who is now a friend ) to come with his dog on a day with my terriers we jumped on quad only to find his dog on point 40m from the set to a dog fox sat tight between 2 felled logs I was amazed how versatile they are

• Like 1

Yeah there certainly that . I like them all bracco's are one of my favourite . I went with the gwp because of the longer coat for wild fowling . I've only just got in from a shoot today we shot 158 and I only had my bitch and my mate had his lab not many was picked by hand . And a lot of them were ducks . My mates lab gave up in the end just couldn't do any more and it's a really really good dog . My bitch picked up 14 more then I knew she had had enough . So we left . But the time I had hooked all the game up she was wagging her tail looking at me to say where we off not . The drive in them is unbelievable.

I have emailed him will let you know how I get on cheers

Hi

To give you a brief idea of how it works

Firstly thank you for your enquiry

As our website explains we have contacts with some of the top hunting kennels in central Europe, so are able to source the very best hunting dogs Europe has to offer

Having a kennel in Slovakia and an agent who is probably one of the best in the business,puts me in a unique position when sourcing dogs, not only are we able to visit the dogs environment but we are able to view the dogs ability in a working test, my kennel can then organize all export pedigree, and vaccinations necessary for the dog to enter the UK

We also have our own dedicated shipping / courier service that can pick up and deliver dogs starting in Hungary, traveling across Europe and ending in Ireland, a return journey can also be tailored to suit the client, we can also organize flights for your dog to most international airports

At present the pointer market in central Europe is very busy,simply because demand for the imported pointer is high and the supply is lower than average, this is because less litters were registered this year, as a result good quality dogs - litters are selling quickly

Should you choose to purchase a dog from one of our suppliers, we have a binding contract of sale which affords protection for both the buyer and seller, when happy a 25% deposit will be paid, with the remainder being payable on handover of the dog

Hope this helps