forley cup

didnt s vickers bitch jade beat j thompsons sniper 3-1 /

it was 3 2 sniper killed 2 on seed and piped his 3rd joe was on his own you was walking deep stubble vickers with the three you know who you was with driving subarus up and down it was job done . joe was and is a gentleman . and if you run sniper 200 times on seed you wouldnt win once you cheated and you know it .i can even name the crowd you took with you .

i was driving a subaru ??????? i would love to hear who told you that ? we all went down in van

4 people went down, moir , joe, simo , jim harrob,

i killed 2 out the back of darrens on seed (same place he ran p winter the year before)then i killed 3rd at gedney hill, ask joe why he pulled the hare out of pipe when it got away,even better ask marco to see simo or jim who witnessed it, and thats a guy who suppose to be a pal .

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think that dog is to skinny

who keeps giving this fella the thumbs up ? must be his mum and nan ! seagul and joe bred foxy. and they wernt a patch on foxy thereselfs. Do you know micky drew who started that line? if you do ask

mostly plough at boston and killing hares on plough don`t count.... none of the critics entered the forley cup because real coursing men won`t have anything to do with anyone who thinks it`s ok to run

Posted Images

didnt s vickers bitch jade beat j thompsons sniper 3-1 /

it was 3 2 sniper killed 2 on seed and piped his 3rd joe was on his own you was walking deep stubble vickers with the three you know who you was with driving subarus up and down it was job done . joe was and is a gentleman . and if you run sniper 200 times on seed you wouldnt win once you cheated and you know it .i can even name the crowd you took with you .

i was driving a subaru ??????? i would love to hear who told you that ? we all went down in van

4 people went down, moir , joe, simo , jim harrob,

i killed 2 out the back of darrens on seed (same place he ran p winter the year before)then i killed 3rd at gedney hill, ask joe why he pulled the hare out of pipe when it got away,even better ask marco to see simo or jim who witnessed it, and thats a guy who suppose to be a pal .

SNIPERS WON THE FORLEY 97, I DIDNT REALISE THE FORLEY WAS ON YOU TUBE THEN?????SNIPERS OWNER IS NOW LEAVING THE GAME AS HE CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HIS LICENCE. LET THE PAST STAY IN THE PAST EH??????????????:wallbash:

Looks like Kalsberg is the jumped up faggots spoke person :laugh:

Baw reading through your posts you make sense and seem to be an educated man but like Riohog and Kalsberg said the fast things are no good for the flat land full stop,They will and do prove there worth on the borders and field work obviously they will take hare on bigger land but it will only end in tears if you keep trying to prove us wannabe's who talk pish wrong.

It's ok I don't want to be your freind :thumbs:

Ok, I was wrong to call you guys faggots, was aimed more at toby who you'll never convince me isn't a faggot. Look, I know the saluki is the best dog for you guys, you wouldn't have them otherwise. What gets up my goat(he tells me this often) is the way you lot think the fens is the be all end all. I'm not saying it isn't a perfect place to run a hare for money cos it is. If we could make a man made betting arena for hare coursing, you'd be hard pushed to build somewhere better. But I'm old fashioned mate. I like hunting hares and seeing a good course where the hare has as good a chance of escaping as getting caught. The dogs you breed now with the stamina they have is far superior to any hare, coupled with the lack of escape routes makes it a bit one sided for me. I'm not knocking what you do and I think your doing the right thing but please don't tell me it's any better fun than coursing hares anywhere else cos it isn't. :thumbs:

There's a lot of bollock's talked about the"fen" on this and other forum's, mostly by people who have never been coursing on the fen's, first off you won't catch many fen hare's with absolute plodder's, and where the hare's are used to seeing a dog or two, you'll hardley catch any !!! most hare's on the fen will "suff" (go to ground) as soon as they feel any sort of "pressure" exerted by the dog and a lot will just head straight for the nearest pipe anyway!!!! of which there are thousand's draining into the "dyke"s, the hare's will also go through farm yard's, outbuilding's and straight up the middle of the road !!! the idea of having no where to escape to is well wide of the mark !!!! as any regular fen runner will tell you !! i would'nt try to tell anybody that it's "better" fun than coursing anywhere else, but if you want to watch a course from start to finish, then the fen is as good as anywhere, after all what fun is there in watching a 20 or 30 second course through the hedge over the hill whatever see no more !!!!! not for me i like to enjoy a real run! i like too see what my dog's made of, that's what it's all about !! let me say this if all you needed to kill fen hare's was stamina we'd all be running "pure" saluki's !!!! if all you needed was speed we'd all have greyhound's !!!!! it's a sweeping statement to assume that it's all about stamina it's not !! it's all about speed, stamina, "craft" and finally determination !!!! a consistent catcher of winter hare's on the fen must have all of these quality's !!! and lack "none" of them.

nice one mate i agree with you totaly .some lads draw their conclusions of fen running from edited videos ,if they chanced their arm on the black in jan when its wet they d shit their pants and realise you need a bit more than just staminer.

• Like 1

Baw reading through your posts you make sense and seem to be an educated man but like Riohog and Kalsberg said the fast things are no good for the flat land full stop,They will and do prove there worth on the borders and field work obviously they will take hare on bigger land but it will only end in tears if you keep trying to prove us wannabe's who talk pish wrong.

Ok, I was wrong to call you guys faggots, was aimed more at toby who you'll never convince me isn't a faggot. Look, I know the saluki is the best dog for you guys, you wouldn't have them otherwise. What gets up my goat(he tells me this often) is the way you lot think the fens is the be all end all. I'm not saying it isn't a perfect place to run a hare for money cos it is. If we could make a man made betting arena for hare coursing, you'd be hard pushed to build somewhere better. But I'm old fashioned mate. I like hunting hares and seeing a good course where the hare has as good a chance of escaping as getting caught. The dogs you breed now with the stamina they have is far superior to any hare, coupled with the lack of escape routes makes it a bit one sided for me. I'm not knocking what you do and I think your doing the right thing but please don't tell me it's any better fun than coursing hares anywhere else cos it isn't. :thumbs:

There's a lot of bollock's talked about the"fen" on this and other forum's, mostly by people who have never been coursing on the fen's, first off you won't catch many fen hare's with absolute plodder's, and where the hare's are used to seeing a dog or two, you'll hardley catch any !!! most hare's on the fen will "suff" (go to ground) as soon as they feel any sort of "pressure" exerted by the dog and a lot will just head straight for the nearest pipe anyway!!!! of which there are thousand's draining into the "dyke"s, the hare's will also go through farm yard's, outbuilding's and straight up the middle of the road !!! the idea of having no where to escape to is well wide of the mark !!!! as any regular fen runner will tell you !! i would'nt try to tell anybody that it's "better" fun than coursing anywhere else, but if you want to watch a course from start to finish, then the fen is as good as anywhere, after all what fun is there in watching a 20 or 30 second course through the hedge over the hill whatever see no more !!!!! not for me i like to enjoy a real run! i like too see what my dog's made of, that's what it's all about !! let me say this if all you needed to kill fen hare's was stamina we'd all be running "pure" saluki's !!!! if all you needed was speed we'd all have greyhound's !!!!! it's a sweeping statement to assume that it's all about stamina it's not !! it's all about speed, stamina, "craft" and finally determination !!!! a consistent catcher of winter hare's on the fen must have all of these quality's !!! and lack "none" of them.

nice one mate i agree with you totaly .some lads draw their conclusions of fen running from edited videos ,if they chanced their arm on the black in jan when its wet they d shit their pants and realise you need a bit more than just staminer.

cheer's mate!! just get fed up with all the bollock's written about the fen's by people who've never even been there!!!:wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

cheer's mate!! just get fed up with all the bollock's written about the fen's by people who've never even been there!!!:wallbash:

the black dirt holds the best hares in the country by far they eat the best carrots in the land which gives hartley the best stamina ever fact u r what u eat

• Like 2

Well done Karlsberg, when Alan decided to put Foxie's brother Nipper over Dancer he told me that he'd seen Nipper run five hares off the one slip and never look like pulling up. That proves he wasn't suffering from that old malady....kennel blindness, and was purely interested in getting the best results possible. Mucho respecto!

Well done Karlsberg, when Alan decided to put Foxie's brother Nipper over Dancer he told me that he'd seen Nipper run five hares off the one slip and never look like pulling up. That proves he wasn't suffering from that old malady....kennel blindness, and was purely interested in getting the best results possible. Mucho respecto!

&THEN TO BREED ON FROM THE NIPPER LINE :thumbs: Edited by optimus