• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken about mid November .

Before i begin this ,the bitch Blade has been pts .RIP old girl ,what good times we had . Turn of events . Phoned the vet on another matter and receptionist tells me they've had more definitive blo

Cheers lads and like said ,time to commit fully to the young un here .She was ,in her day one of the most laid back terriers ive ever had .In latter years however she used to wind me up whining at a d

Hi foxdropper I'm posting this info to try and give you a little peace of mind mate I hope it goes a long way to easing your Anxiety it's not a nice feeling to have I've been there.

I Know you recon you picked it up before if that's the case you will have built up some immunity

I know it's hard but Try and think about the 90% of mild cases atvb.

• Like 2

Before i begin this ,the bitch Blade has been pts .RIP old girl ,what good times we had .

Turn of events .

Phoned the vet on another matter and receptionist tells me they've had more definitive blood test results back and it definitely is NOT lepto .Spoke to vet on phone and was told it all points to cancer of the liver which explains why the sudden weight loss and loss of appetite and the massive bloated abdomen .

Usually sort this kind of thing myself but didn't feel right so took her down ,cried like a baby and now off to bury her .

• Like 8