Last Weekend Of Pheasants Leads To 2 New Permissions

there's good and not so good the good ones wouldn't need a terrier with bait and the proper equipment

Lol you and your keeper mate are deluded .Heard it many times and oh how I laugh .

I always get you two confused when I'm talking with others.

Apologies, Foxdropper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an invite to beat on a shoot today that covers 4 farms one of which I have permission on. I was pulled aside by one of the farmers who I don't have permission off and asked if I would control verm

How so mate .Keeper near me snares all season ,rifles with night vision yet still we get a few digs after season .Terrier work will always have a place alongside any other control methods .

That's the way it goes.........do a good job and your name gets passed around and permission snowballs............be a tw@t and the reverse happens

glad I made you happy fd with you being unwell poor dab coming on here for a bit of attention

Being right all the time has its drawbacks ,brings out the worst in others .Go sit with your fox free mate and talk about the shit dogs you've owned .

No mate I'm not I answered it in private but for all you nosey barstards yes I am I know I'm quite inexperienced and maybe a bit nieve BUT I'm keener than mustard

Not to me you didnt when I asked a couple of days ago.

That was a quick rise through the ranks.

Good luck.

Cheers, D.

No mate I'm not I answered it in private but for all you nosey barstards yes I am I know I'm quite inexperienced and maybe a bit nieve BUT I'm keener than mustard

Good luck.

Cheers, D.

Sorry mate didn't mean to blank you . Yeah I suppose it is but it was a case of me doing it or it falling by the way side no one else was gonna put their head above the parapet. All I can do is try my best

• Like 5

Good luck.

Cheers, D.

Sorry mate didn't mean to blank you . Yeah I suppose it is but it was a case of me doing it or it falling by the way side no one else was gonna put their head above the parapet. All I can do is try my best

Fair do's, hope youve got thick skin lol

Cheers, D.

amused by the way you talk as if you know me . don't take things to heart as they say this is only THL .

Just did a bit of asking mate and seems you know a lad i know lol.Before you ask theres no chance of a get together ,I don't think we'd be besties mate tbh .Have to let you down gently .

Good luck.

Cheers, D.

Fair do's, hope youve got thick skin lol

Cheers, D.

Skin like a rhino and a temperament to match lol

assuming again foxdropper. I can assure you don't know who I am and got a wrong so called mate of mine in ur head. if you think you do come on then spit it out I'll wait for your response with a made up name. perhaps you need to go to the doctors as you have a little memory loss and assuming a lot . the last name you came up with was guy but you probably wouldn't remember with these health issues