Sign in to follow this  
frost

Looking For A Collie X!

Ray, I got her off GVC off this site, she,s 5 months old stands 22 inches, strong boned, good feet, and jacket, lovely temperament, she,s the litter sister to ChickenMans pup, Ray she is a half cross Mallonois Greyhound to a half cross Collie Greyhound, she looks like a leggy collie with a Mallinois head, if she turns out right I will put her to my collie greyhound dog Dan who I bred, I want to produce and work a collie saturated type of dog, with plenty of brains, good coat and feet and plenty of bone. Regards collie john.

Start calling you attack dog John now😃😂👍

Ray, I got her off GVC off this site, she,s 5 months old stands 22 inches, strong boned, good feet, and jacket, lovely temperament, she,s the litter sister to ChickenMans pup, Ray she is a half cross Mallonois Greyhound to a half cross Collie Greyhound, she looks like a leggy collie with a Mallinois head, if she turns out right I will put her to my collie greyhound dog Dan who I bred, I want to produce and work a collie saturated type of dog, with plenty of brains, good coat and feet and plenty of bone. Regards collie john.

Start calling you attack dog John now

Lol, no mate there soft has shit. regards collie john.