Never Seen Anything Like It

Shopping in my local asda last night, all of a sudden loads of noise down the end of one of the chilled aisles...sounded like a huge fight so had a peak round the corner and saw about 15-20 'non english' folk pretty much kicking the shit out of each other for a reduced pork pie.

They were treading on each other, yanking stuff off of each other..having a proper go. Had a word with a member of staff and he said it's the same every day, they pretty much pounce on him like flies on shit before he's even had a chance to put the reduced boxes in the chiller. Asians, Burkha brigade, a few big black momma's...they were all there. I found it hilarious at the time but the more I thought about I found myself getting quite pissed off cos you had a few younger women and old dears sort of cowering round the sides waiting to get in there once it calmed down just for the scraps that were left. They weren't even looking at what they were buying..just grabbing it like fcuking animals

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem to have friends from everywere it must be like the united colours of beniton round your gaff on party night.

Like Madonnas nursery ! Lol

People in burkas fighting over a pork pie really lol ?

It happens in most places

The local Tesco express near me reduces items at around 9pm....the lad will be on his knees reducing items in the fridge and he is surrounded by pakis

Their like vultures even taken the items out of his hand

People in burkas fighting over a pork pie really lol

unfortunately when you tell people they can't have something it just makes them want it even more, a friend of mine goes to turkey regularly and he takes a suitcase full of bacon with him, he sells it to the Muslim manager of the hotel for a massive profit recons they can't get enough of it the suitcase is then filled with fags for the return and the trip is a freebie. We might look and act a bit different but we are all basic human animals underneath, our clothes

It's because they are f***ing animals.........you want to see them round a cheap grub stall on the market, they are f***ing pigs

Pretty similar to the pissed up pigs slurping curries on a Saturday night down the local curry house

that's true but at least they can use being pissed as an excuse

Edited by greg64
  • Like 2