Many Hat Wearers On Here.

I am in the woolly hat brigade myself to keep the bald head warm on the cold nights at work, out in the field I wear a baseball cap ....... mainly to keep the rain off my glasses so I don't have to keep wiping the f*cking things to see where I am going ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only wooly hats to keep my bald head warm ,,out in the field or stood on the door at work,,,,some young fellas that come in the club wear hats ,,some ridiculouse lookijng things,,they think they look

mate I,ve just looked it up, it's just a fashion brand, like north face or fat face, I,m a mid fifties, scrap metal collecting, tipper truck driving p***y type of guy, and I would be forced to hang my

With all the hat wearers on here bet andy kelly is kicking himself that he didnt say his got nicked.

Posted Images

I have a few, all for leisure time. If I wore any for work they would all laugh themselves silly.

How we can go from generations of smart hat wearers to a generation where holes in pants (not the ones your legs go through) are ok, where half your arse is hanging out, shoes without socks, and haircuts that must've been done in the dark.

How?

Hats are sensible. Keep the weather off your head, keep you warm, look the bee's knees when out in your suit. I do 1940s stuff and it is great. Everyone looks superb.

• Like 2

I wear an 18 inch tall top hat at all times.

To make it a bit smarter I couple it with a monocle and cane.

I had a chin strap fitted because it kept falling off whilst engaged in my marital duties with the wife.

Are you a night owl or an early riser?

I had a chin strap fitted because it kept falling off whilst engaged in my marital duties with the wife.

Depends on work, bit of both.

The top hat comes in handy because I keep a Ham sandwich up there, if I get peckish there it is. Ready warmed.

The top hat comes in handy because I keep a Ham sandwich up there, if I get peckish there it is. Ready warmed.

I'm with you on the hat and monocle....that should be mainstream.Pipes also :D

I have a shit job also.....going to bed soon-ish lol

I'm with you on the hat and monocle....that should be mainstream.Pipes also :D

I have a shit job also.....going to bed soon-ish lol

Haha. I have a pipe but it just blows bubbles.

• Like 1

as ive got a sunroof =thin on top, i always where a hat prob from oct onwards . One thing i carnt understand , is when people use these wooly type things that go around your head, but dont cover the top, as most of your body heat is lost through the top of your head deff .And when i see blokes with totally bald heads , that dont where hats, they got to be cold in the weather with had this week, maybe they dont feel the cold, you deff do as you get to my age :cray: