I'm wanting to buy some wellies for work as the cheap ones we are provided with are useless and my feet feel like they are going to drop off. I'm looking at buying the Dunlop Purofort safety wellingtons, everybody at work has them and say they are pretty fcuking amazing. Has anybody on here had a pair?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

best we've had, not vierzonords mind

wish they had for me,,,i dont rate them at all,,,incuding the tay sport,,   had some aigle parcour mk2,,,,they split within a year....after 10 years or more of trying suposedly top brands,,,,i now u

I don't think they're designed for daily use to be honest. Nice comfortable wellies but way too expensive to use every day and wear out. More for folks who shoot and get ferried about in range rovers

I'm wanting to buy some wellies for work as the cheap ones we are provided with are useless and my feet feel like they are going to drop off. I'm looking at buying the Dunlop Purofort safety wellingtons, everybody at work has them and say they are pretty fcuking amazing. Has anybody on here had a pair?

Shite.....buy bekina....

Shite.....buy bekina....

Shite? First time I've heard that about them, what's wrong with them?

They're good wellies for work, last for ages and are warm. Can start to feel heavy later in the day if you're in them for long. I've a pair of 9s going here, hardly worn. 35£ plus p and p which will be a fair bit I'd say unless you're local, north west

Shite.....buy bekina....

Shite? First time I've heard that about them, what's wrong with them?

Early pairs were good, the last couple that I bought split in the middle of sole where they flex, got Bekina and have them over a year, farmers in Ireland mostly wear Dunlop or Bekina, but I think for the money, you'd want to be getting over the year.

best we've had, not vierzonords mind Edited by Gilbey
  • Like 1

Personally the better muck boot ranges have done me fine, they are a mile in front of anything else for comfort and warmth

wish they had for me,,,i dont rate them at all,,,incuding the tay sport,,

had some aigle parcour mk2,,,,they split within a year....after 10 years or more of trying suposedly top brands,,,,i now use some from decathlon jobs for £20,,,they last a season ,,,

• Like 1

I've tried all types and there all shite, but I bought a pair of those le chameau affairs with a zip last year, and there shite too....the zip came clean off two weeks ago

Have you tried Vass.

On a side note I was in john Norris of Penrith a few weeks back they wanted 350 for a pair of wellies.

I've tried all types and there all shite, but I bought a pair of those le chameau affairs with a zip last year, and there shite too....the zip came clean off two weeks ago

I don't think they're designed for daily use to be honest. Nice comfortable wellies but way too expensive to use every day and wear out. More for folks who shoot and get ferried about in range rovers :D

• Like 1

I need them for work, we do a lot of work in water around culverts. I noticed the Dunlop wellies come in different classes like agricultural and industrial. I don't really know the difference as both have steel toecaps and midsole protection.