Deepwater Horizon The Film

Just been to the cinema with a couple of mates to watch the new hatton-garden heist Michael caine and ray Winston movie King Of Thieves,general opinion 5/10 ray Winston was flawless the rest big let down.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

37 years and not cut his finger once, you watching Socks

What happened to Nik B who started this thread. ...did the alt left catch up with him ? 

If you like films based on true events then Sully and Bridge of Spies are decent, both starring Tom Hanks.

7 hours ago, The one said:

Apparently when michael caine heard they where making  a film of it he said to his wife i bet i get offered that role its made for me 

I watched the other 2 Hatton garden movies,they were crocks of shit,this one makes it a hat-trick,michael caine should have elevated the movie,he didn't,save your money and download it from wherever.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:45, mackem said:

Just been to the cinema with a couple of mates to watch the new hatton-garden heist Michael caine and ray Winston movie King Of Thieves,general opinion 5/10 ray Winston was flawless the rest big let down.

I thought the same tbh.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2018 at 09:30, tatsblisters said:

Going to watch bohemian rhapsody on Sunday will give a verdict on it not my choice but the other halfs.lol

Heard an interview with Lesley Anne Jones (Freddie's biographer) on the radio recently who said that It was a glamourised story and very sanitised because Brian May et al wanted it to be all about them and not the real story warts and all.

Cheers, D.

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Heard an interview with Lesley Anne Jones (Freddie's biographer) on the radio recently who said that It was a glamourised story and very sanitised because Brian May et al wanted it to be all about them and not the real story warts and all.

Cheers, D.

Just saw the trailer for it,it looks sanitized as you say,clean.Also saw the trailer for the Elton john movie that’s due out.