Sign in to follow this  
fourtrak73

What's It Worth

Can't fit all my dogs in thinking about putting it up for sale what do you think its worth W reg, 85,000 miles, 10 months mot, after market wheels with loads of extras, one of the cleanest ones I've seen for a long timepost-27532-0-82096300-1485340990.jpgpost-27532-0-04521500-1485340994.jpg

i like fourtraks... they seem to vary so much in price. i bought one 2 years ago . the seller said it was not running right after his son

had given it a service... it was way under power. and seemed to have no go. i soon saw what was wrong but did not let on. knocked him down to £600 from £950. my mate said you must be mad its a duff motor. paid the chap papers signed. off to the petrol station. took the air filter off

and it was blocked with a huge bit of rag... son must have been cleaning it while putting in the new filter. then put it all back and off we went

all running great :boogy:

back to yours look on ebay prices are from £600 to £6000

I will be bidding pal only trouble with ebay is if it don't make what you want you don't have to sell found this out when I won a project car for me and my lad reported it and all they said was thanks for bringing it to our attention the b*****d :)

• Like 1

I owned a fourtrack fieldman probably the best 4x4 I've owned in low 4wd it would pull an house down one of the few trucks that can legally pull 3500kgs.

I've found classifieds on eBay are a better option auctions attract the dreamers and nutters.

Good luck with the sale looks a real nice truck.