Bellman And Flint Range

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep some shit bred by me, no need for fancy collars, they'll be out in ten minutes lol

Im not getting something here .Ive never missed a terrier using any form of locator tbh .Move the box in a cross over where you suspect and use the smallest reading as your centre .Im bemused why peop

Say your mark is 0.8 slowly move it in a direction until it reads 0.9, move it in the opposite direction so it reads higher again. Do this in all directions and you'll have a perimeter at which inside

The collar on the side thing is bollocks .As a guide collars are put on with two figures underneath to allow for movement and not to restrict the dog in any way .I've dug mine with the collar facing all ways due to the dog twisting and never been out on breakthrough

• Like 2

Got a problem collar not charging up properly any clues ? Cheers Flacko

mate of mine had this problem I wrote a post about it all well and good saying just send it back not really fixing a problem is it what if another problem arises whilst dog is to ground just send them your dead terrier will they send you another
  • Like 1

I have mentioned this before they are not as accurate as the deben pinpointer. And as for collar been on the side of the wall maybe b n f should make a collar to acommidate for this as this will happen underground unless you choke your terrier by having it so tight

• Like 1