Rip A Good Mate A Nixon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well respected terrierman who worked Russels

Was sad to hear this today. Only met Arthur 3 or 4 times and the first time I met him we had a few digs. after that every time I saw him in a show he'd always make the effort and talk and I could list

Rip arthur, was a good bloke massive shock cant believe it seemed all fit and well when i seen him other week. Another good man lost from the terrier game.

Was sad to hear this today. Only met Arthur 3 or 4 times and the first time I met him we had a few digs. after that every time I saw him in a show he'd always make the effort and talk and I could listen to his stories all day. Rip Arthur

• Like 4

who is he ? excuse my ignorance.

Well respected terrierman who worked Russels
Condolences to any terrierman they are a loss to the cause and we are a dying breed. Edited by jiggy

Gutted [BANNED TEXT] a great bloke terrier man and all round lovely bloke had the pleasure to dig with him on several occasion as recently has few weeks ago shocked and sadden my thoughts and prays go out to his family as if he went talking terriers it was his family RIP mate xxx

• Like 3