Rabbiting Dog - Working Pedigree Whippet Vs Racing Pedigree Whippet

From I have seen trev talks from experience sheep chaser owns a good one but I think he said its out injured but I'm sure he could advise you also I think he's said its mike brown bred and socks he's another with a wealth of knowledge on whippets send him a pm

• Like 4

From I have seen trev talks from experience sheep chaser owns a good one but I think he said its out injured but I'm sure he could advise you also I think he's said its mike brown bred and socks he's another with a wealth of knowledge on whippets send him a pm

Yeah pm socks he can talk hours about whippets,he's always thinking of creative new ways to exercise an train them.

• Like 3

Yeah pm socks he can talk hours about whippets,he's always thinking of creative new ways to exercise an train them.

Just show up with a packet of ginger snaps and he will tell you everything he knows.

• Like 2

It's been proven over time that non ped xs ped will give ya the best on both track and field ,bilko was swift hawk non ped xs moss field Margaret ped whippet this animal had a massive influence in the non ped racing scene plus I've seen a thirty eight pound male kill long ears in 2s and 3s take the red fella and did it well plus back in the seventies nearly everything run round here on rabbits under the beam was bilko stuff in one way or another.atb bunnys.

38 lb back in the 70,s nearly 50 yr back lol
and yes green man that animal has left us all these decades later a animals still producing both track and working animals ate bunnys.

It's been proven over time that non ped xs ped will give ya the best on both track and field ,bilko was swift hawk non ped xs moss field Margaret ped whippet this animal had a massive influence in the non ped racing scene plus I've seen a thirty eight pound male kill long ears in 2s and 3s take the red fella and did it well plus back in the seventies nearly everything run round here on rabbits under the beam was bilko stuff in one way or another.atb bunnys.

and yes green man that animal has left us all these decades later a animals still producing both track and working animals ate bunnys.

big sorry bunnys reread and can see non ped x ped , , can see that mossfield marg has lines going back to the great tiptree ped whipps of essex :thumbs: and marksman of always

Edited by green lurchers

and yes green man that animal has left us all these decades later a animals still producing both track and work ing animals ate bunnys.

big sorry bunnys reread and can see non ped x ped , , can see that mossfield marg has lines going back to the great tiptree ped whipps of essex :thumbs: and marksman of always

and yes green man that animal has left us all these decades later a animals still producing both track and work ing animals ate bunnys.