Kinda Funny

·

So I'm at Pets at Home buying a bag of dog food for my dog 1f436.png?
While in the queue, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog 1f914.png? Why else would I be buying dog food?
So being top notch with the banter I told her "No, I don't have a dog, I'm starting my Dog Food Diet again" and that I probably really shouldn't because the last time, I had ended up in hospital, in intensive care with IV's in both arms and tubes coming out of most orifices. But I had lost 3 stone in 4 Weeks!
I told her that it was essentially the Perfect Diet and all you have to do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry dog food and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. I get the 'Complete' food as it is nutritionally balanced, so it works really well, and I decided that I was going to give it another go.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was now enthralled with my story)
Horrified, she asked if I had ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her "No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a Cocker Spaniel's arse and a lorry hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Now that you've read this I have to confess, I stole it from another page! Now go make someone else laugh 1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?

• Like 14

Was standing in Asda at the returns desk when a fella approached and said to the assistant " I got this home and upon opening it I realised it was empty" handing her a disposable barbecue, she opened it up she looked very confused and said " but sir the tray and the coals are here" "yes I know" he said " but ther is no sausages, chops or chicken drumsticks" pointing to the outside of the box" "but sir you dont get the meat along with the barbecue the pictures are only for advertisement purposes" " YOUR F@CKING JOKING" he said " ive got another two of these in my freezer" I nearly pissed myself wae laughter

• Like 12

Was standing in Asda at the returns desk when a fella approached and said to the assistant " I got this home and upon opening it I realised it was empty" handing her a disposable barbecue, she opened it up she looked very confused and said " but sir the tray and the coals are here" "yes I know" he said " but ther is no sausages, chops or chicken drumsticks" pointing to the outside of the box" "but sir you dont get the meat along with the barbecue the pictures are only for advertisement purposes" " YOUR F@CKING JOKING" he said " ive got another two of these in my freezer" I nearly pissed myself wae laughter

Please tell me that really happened :laugh: :laugh: pissing myself here :laugh:

• Like 1